- Operating Voltage: DC4-12V
- Operating Current: 10mA
- Operating Frequency: 266-433MHZ
- Transmitting Distance: 100M
- Encoding Type: Fixed code / rolling code
- Encoding: Short-circuit fast
- Size: 41 x 20 x 9mm / x 1.18 x 0.47in
- This Transmitter Head Module is designed with a high-security & large memory capacity
- This Transmitter Head Module is also stable performance & low power consumption
- This Transmitter Head Module is convenient for customers to use and the material is good
- This Transmitter Head Module is widely used for data transmitting and signal control
- The perfect Wireless Control Switch Board to transmit on / off signals to remote control devices such as props, fog machines, lights, remotely
- Compact size and low power consumption electronics make this Wireless Remote Control Switch Board a perfect choice for many projects
How to Build a Wireless Remote Control
- Simple wireless devices use various components to activate an infra-red signal that broadcasts to a receiver box, allowing the user to program the control. Basic wireless remote controls simply turn a device on or off. Components used in a wireless device can be found at most electronics outlets and hobby shops. Specialized retail establishments have pre-packaged kits that can be used by a beginner. At the very least, even experienced electronics enthusiasts use pre-made remote control boxes due to the simplicity of their design, including ergonomic support. The structure of the wireless remote control provides a builder with not only knowledge but the reasons a receiver can be controlled by the device
- Open the remote control housing and place a push button switch on the side. In the upper right corner of the housing, fasten a 3-volt battery holder. Be sure enough room is available to install and remove the battery
- Run a wire from the push button switch and link to the 3-volt battery holder at the negative connection. Attach another wire to the push button switch and lead it to the Meg 1/4W resistor and the NPN silicon transistor. Run a third wire from the Meg 1/4W resistor and attach it to the 22K 1/4W resistor and and the PNP silicon transistor
- Position the infra-red LED on the front of the housing. Attach the LED and run wires to both transistors. From the 22K 1/4W resistor, run a wire to the C220.01uF 16v ceramic disk capacitor. Run another wire between the NPN silicon transistor and the ceramic disk capacitor
- From the positive connector on the 3-volt battery holder, connect a wire to the PNP silicon transistor. This will allow for proper current flow in a closed circuit. Ensure the push button switch is positioned to "off" and place a 3-volt battery into the holder. Close the remote control housing
- Point the remote control at a receiver, making sure the LED on the control is aimed at the LED of the receiver. Push the button and the receiver should power on and off. To adjust the receiver to be programmed, point the remote control and hold down the push button switch. Adjust the pot or taper on the receiver
- 1 x Transmitter Head Module
General Model KL-200 Spec Condition New Type Transmitter Head Module Color Green Dimension 41 x 20 x 9mm / x 1.18 x 0.47in Operating Voltage DC12V Operating Current 10MA Transmission Frequency 266-433MHZ Transmission Distance 100M Encoding Type Fixed code / rolling code Features Features Small size and easy to operate
Wide operating voltage range
Low power consumption
Widely used for data transmitting
Packaging Package Included 1 x Transmitter Head Module
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.21||USD$ 3.82||USD$ 3.49||USD$ 3.22||USD$ 2.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
D. H. Webber
Bought this item on04-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: The units installed easily and the everything works perfectly. Good quality product, but very silly design from my point of view.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: I chose this product over the countless others you are no doubt considering, mainly because of how simple and clean the remote and outlet units look.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-21-2013
- Pros: Small, low cost and as described
- Cons: No circuit or instructions included with the product.
- Other Thoughts: A description of how to connect the transmitter to the switches and how to connect the output of the receiver either on line of included with the product is required.
Was this review helpful?
20 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on04-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: Since I have a fountain in my back yard, I wanted something that would be able to switch the fountain on or off when I wanted. I also needed it to be remote controlled. Once I received it, I plugged it inline with the fountain's pump, and it has worked consistently every time. it does work through walls as stated. Overall, I don't think you can get any better than this for the price!
Was this review helpful?
Kevin D. Corcoran
Bought this item on07-28-2010
- Other Thoughts: I installed this in a corner of my garage where I set up a music studio. Saved me from wiring a new switch for lights... I have it linked up to white Christmas lights hanging from the ceiling... wirelessly! <br/> <br/>Everyone who has seen me click the button to turn the lights on has been amazed and asked me about it!
Was this review helpful?