Customers Also Bought
Control Switch Board:
- Operating Voltage: DC 12V
- Max. Load: 7A
- Working Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
- Sensitivity: -100dB
- Encoding Type: Fixed Code
- Output Mode: Two switch signal
- Size: 50 x 70 x 18mm / 1.97 x 2.76 x 0.71 in
- The Wireless Remote Control Switch with IC block is convenient to replace functions
- Working Voltage: DC 12V (23A/12V battery)
- Working Current: 10mA
- Power: 10mW
- Modulation: ASK
- Transmission Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
- Oscillation Resistance: 4.7MΩ / 3.3MΩ
- Transmission Distance: 200m
- Encoding Type: Fixed code
- Color: Black
- This Remote Control Security System can be used in family, car, motorcycle, garage, burglar alarm and industrial control and security, etc
- This Remote Control Switch Security System is widely used and plays an important role in our daily life
- The encoding type of the Remote Control Switch board and remote control is fixed code, the transmission distance is 200m which can pass through walls
How to Build a Remote Control:
- Open the remote control housing and place a push button switch on the side. In the upper right corner of the housing, fasten a 3-volt battery holder. Be sure enough room is available to install and remove the battery
- Run a wire from the push button switch and link to the 3-volt battery holder at the negative connection. Attach another wire to the push button switch and lead it to the Meg 1/4W resistor and the NPN silicon transistor. Run a third wire from the Meg 1/4W resistor and attach it to the 22K 1/4W resistor and and the PNP silicon transistor
- Position the infra-red LED on the front of the housing. Attach the LED and run wires to both transistors. From the 22K 1/4W resistor, run a wire to the C220.01uF 16v ceramic disk capacitor. Run another wire between the NPN silicon transistor and the ceramic disk capacitor
- From the positive connector on the 3-volt battery holder, connect a wire to the PNP silicon transistor. This will allow for proper current flow in a closed circuit. Ensure the push button switch is positioned to "off" and place a 3-volt battery into the holder. Close the remote control housing
- Point the remote control at a receiver, making sure the LED on the control is aimed at the LED of the receiver. Push the button and the receiver should power on and off. To adjust the receiver to be programmed, point the remote control and hold down the push button switch. Adjust the pot or taper on the receiver until you hear a click. This links the remote control and the receiver
- 1 x Control Switch Board
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.73||USD$ 5.65||USD$ 5.57||USD$ 5.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.