Customers Also Bought
General Model SJ-1248pcs Spec Condition New Type LED Tree Size 160.0 x 160.0cm/63.0 x 63.0in(Dia. x H) Operating Voltage 220V / 110V Features Features Ideal for christmas gifts to your friends or families
Ideal for Christmas decoration for your computer at home or office
Perfect gift for your friends and families
This LED lamps have good heat dissipation
The LED lamps are safe, stable and reliable
Packaging Package Included 1 x LED Sakura Tree
- LED Number: 1248
- Light Color: Red & Yellow
- Size: 160.0 x 160.0cm/63.0 x 63.0in(Dia. x H)
- Voltage: 220V/110V
- Power: 63W
- LED Sakura tree is ideal for christmas gifts to your friends or families
- LED Sakura tree is ideal for Christmas decoration for your computer at home or office
- LED Sakura tree is perfect gift for your friends and families
- This light Sakura tree has good heat dissipation
- The yellow Sakura tree is safe, stable and reliable
- High quality LED Sakura tree is ideal for Christmas decoration for your computer at home or office
- LED Sakura tree is perfect gift for your friends and families. This light Sakura tree has good heat dissipation
- With the reasonable price and excellent performance, we are sure you will like this yellow Sakura tree
What are LED Lights?
- LED stands for "light-emitting diode." LED lights are extremely small semiconductor diodes that are capable of creating light. The light that is created by any given LED can be of any color and can even be ultraviolet or infrared. The light that is created by an LED light depends on the material that is used to make the semiconductor and the current that is run though it. There are many different types of LEDs, including miniature ones, as well as high-powered LEDs and multicolor variations.
How Do LED Lights Work?
- LED lights work very similarly to standard light bulbs except for the fact that LEDs are much smaller and contain no filament.
- Instead of a filament, an LED creates light using nothing but the movement of electricity along the path of its semiconductor.
- As the electrons stream across the semiconductor, they create electromagnetic radiation. Some forms of this electromagnetic radiation can take the form of visible light, which humans can perceive via sight.
What Are LED Lights Used for?
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light.
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible without them
How to Replace a LED Christmas Light:
LED lights are more energy efficient light solutions for holiday decorations as they require less power and produce a more focused, direct light when compared to standard incandescent strings. Many people are making the switch from standard Christmas lights to LED lights as the available technology to produce them gets better and the cost is lower, but it's surprising to find that LED bulbs can have problems that mimic their incandescent counterparts. Light strings have been observed to fail about three bulbs per week, so it's important to pick up a replacement string of lights when buying LEDs
Replacing a Bulb
- Plug in the LED lights to identify any low light emitting or dark bulbs. Place a small length of string or a twist tie around the wire near the bulb to help in finding it once the string is unplugged
- Unplug the lights. Pull out the faulty bulbs by gently grasping them and pulling them straight out away from the socket. Use care to not crush the bulb as you pull it
- Replace with a new bulb from a different string, or from the replacement pack. Push the bulb into the socket gently, and it should snap into place
- Plug in the string of lights to ensure that the replacement bulb is glowing and that the connection is good. Remove the marker string from the wires
Replacing a Fuse
- If the entire string of lights does not work, it's time to check the LED fuse. Locate the fuse box on the plug; it will be on the side of the plug and have a small door attached. Open the door using a small screwdriver or butter knife
- Pull out the small burnt fuse and inspect the damage. Check under and around the fuse in the plug for melted plastic; in extreme power surges, fuses can fracture and cause damage to the housing of the plug. Do not use lights that have melted the casing of the fuse. Use care to avoid crushing the fuse, as fuses are made of glass
- Snap a new fuse into the fuse compartment by pushing on it slightly with your fingertip. Close the fuse box
- Plug the lights in to test the new fuse; if the string of lights do not light up when plugged in, check the fuse again to make sure it's making good contact
Tips & Warnings:
- LEDs produce much less heat than standard holiday lights, and use about 1/10th of the energy. The technology available for creating these lights is still improving
- If the dim or burnt lights do not easily come out of their sockets, it's possible that the lights have been made to prevent replacing the bulbs. In these cases, bulb replacement would damage the light string, so it's best to discard these lights when the majority have gone out
- 1 x LED Sakura Tree
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 78.38||USD$ 78.38||USD$ 78.38||USD$ 78.38||USD$ 78.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.