Customers Also Bought
- Input: 100 - 240V/ AC 0.6A
- Output: 3.0A / 12V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Compatible with: CCTV camera
- This Camera Power Adapter with lightweight design is high efficiency
- This 12V Power Adapter is reliable and stable
- Replacement Camera Power Supply Adapter for your old or worn out AC power adapter
- Consistent power and reliable performance for your security devices
- This Camera Power Adapter is made of high quality material, which is durable enough for long time using
- This 12V Power Adapter is compatible with CCTV camera. And you can replace your old or worn out AC power adapter with this sturdy Camera Power Supply Adapter
- This Camera Power Supply Adapter with high efficiency can provide reliable and stable electric current
- It offers consistent power and reliable performance for your security devices. This allows multiple cameras to be centrally powered maintaining camera sync and simplifying the installation process
- This Camera Power Supply Adapter will bring a lot of convenience to your daily life
- This Camera Power Supply Adapter is lightweight, and you can take it easily
How to Choose AC Adapters for Digital Cameras:
Powering your camera with an incompatible charger can lead to permanent damage to your camera. Knowing how to match up the right voltage and amperage of your camera to an adapter will save you camera from electrical damage. Just because the tip of an adapter fits into your digital camera doesn't mean it will work. Follow the steps in this guide to learn how to identify a compatible adapter for you camera.
- Find a tip that fits securely into your camera's power port. The tips come included with the adapter. Places like RadioShack sell the tips individually---they connect onto the end of the adapter's cable allowing you to adjust polarity. If a tip is too loose or you have to force it in, try another tip
- Check the polarity of the camera and the adapter tip. Near the power outlet on the camera you'll notice a small diagram with a plus sign on one side and a minus sign on the other. If the plus sign is on the left side of the diagram, the device is positive; if the minus sign is on the right, then the device is negative
- Check that the voltage of the AC adapter is the same as that of the camera. The camera's accepted adapter voltage, along with its amperage, must match or it will not work---and you could damage your camera
- Compare the amperage of the camera and the AC adapter. The amperage of the charger should meet or exceed the requirements of the camera---it is OK to go over on amps but not OK for volts
- Remove batteries from the camera, connect the power supply, then the camera. Power on the camera to test it
Tips & Warnings:
- If you purchase a multi-volt adapter, always check that you have it on the correct voltage setting before powering your camera. Take your camera with you to the store to test the product before you buy it. Some tips may appear to be too long, but they are fine to use as long as the power rating matches the camera and the tip is securely seated in the power port
- 1 x DC 12V AC Power Supply Switch CCTV Camera Power Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.06||USD$ 5.77||USD$ 5.48||USD$ 5.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.