Customers Also Bought
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 12VDC, 10A, 9 channel output
- Single Output: 2A, PTC (short-circuit auto-recovery)
- Full-load Average Output: 1.10A
- Ripple Voltage: <150mV
- Working Temperature: -20℃ ~ +40 ℃
- Dielectric Strength: Input and output, AC 3.0KV, 1min, 10mA Test; Input and shell, AC 2.5KV, 1min, 10mA test; output and shell, DC 500V, 1min, 10mA test
- Protection: Output short circuit protection, output overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection
- Cooling Method: Air natural convection, thermal conductivity metal box. Radiation: metal box shielding electromagnetic radiation, anti-interference
- Safety Standards: GB9254 EN55022 Class B FCC
- Dimensions: 26 x 23 x 8.5cm / 10.2 x 9.1 x 3.3 in (L x W x H)
- This 9 channel Concentration Power Supply is efficient to use, comply with the green environmental protection requirements of the switching power supply
- Optimized shape structure connected to the system to facilitate construction
- The Concentration Power Supply features ripple small security camera video signal output, more stable and clearer pictures
- High quality mateiral makes the CCTV Camera Power Supply durable and reliable for long time use
How to Select the Right CCTV Camera?
- Sketch a diagram of your home and yard. Place an "X" for every location you would like to surveil
- Walk around your home and determine what you want to be able to view. Stand close to where you will mount the camera and try to imagine what the camera will see. A medium focal length lens will have a view of about 45 degrees. It is often helpful to put your hands together at the wrists with your fingers extended and separate your palms at a 45 degree angle. This will help you determine if you want a wider or narrower view. This will also help you visualize what direction to point the camera. Do this for every camera location and make notes
- Circle each outdoor camera. You will have to purchase weather-proof cameras for these locations. If you place a camera at your front door, you may want to consider buying a small domed camera and mounting it at eye-level so you can see the person's face if they are wearing a brimmed hat
- Determine which locations you will be monitoring when it is dark. Is there enough ambient lighting? A streetlamp close by typically does not provide enough lighting for a standard camera. If the area you will be monitoring does not have enough lighting, you will need to install lighting or purchase an IR camera. IR cameras will illuminate an area which is in total darkness. They are rated in feet; a rating of 30 feet will allow you to see 30 feet in total darkness, but the image will be dim. If you need to see 30 feet clearly, you should consider buying an IR camera with a range of 50 to 60 feet. You should select low light cameras for locations where you will not install IR cameras; a lux (illumination) rating of one or two will perform poorly in low light conditions. Someone with average vision can see fairly well at one lux, but a one lux camera in a one lux lighting situation will be barely usable
- 1 x Concentration Power Supply
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.70||USD$ 18.40||USD$ 18.10||USD$ 17.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.