Customers Also Bought
- These bulbs have advanced patent pending control circuitry found in no other LED bulbs
- More powerful, consistent color and more stable than any other automotive leds made
- Dome light, front sidemarker, rear sidemarker, parking, stop tail, rear turn signals, instrument cluster and gauge bulbs
- A winning combination of brighter light output with lower power consumption
- The White Car Lamp features super bright, long-lasting, saving your power supply, unique and attractive color
- 13-LED Car Light may be a replacement of turn signal light, corner light, parking light, side marker light, backup light and tail light and so on
- Round shaped car turning light for your safety driving
- With this Car Dome Light, your place will be more bright and beautiful than other cars that have not install the LED light.
- Pack Size: 2 bulbs
- LED's Per Bulb: 13
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Add the custom design 13 LED Car Light to your ride and make it stand out from the rest . It will reflect the lights from other car to remind other drivers to notice your car
- Decorative your car with this light is a wise choice for you.Round shaped car turning light for your safety driving. The car turning light is angled allowing you to position it most effectively for your car whilst the heat-resistant construction ensures that the colour won't fade or the casing become misshapen
- It lights beautiful, thus it can give your car a sense of romance.With all the new technology coming out for the new vehicles on the market, LED lighting is one of the most exciting innovations. Automotive LED light produces more intense light
- This LED Light Ring make your car charming in the rode.LED light travels faster and farther then any ordinary automotive light. Consume at least 20 times less power then regular Car Light bulbs and have a much longer life spends, which means you can save more money
- Super bright, long-lasting, saving your power supply, unique and attractive color.Automotive LED Car Light Bulbs gives you all the benefits of LED lighting, which you cant get from Car Light. Plus, this super ultra bright LED Car Light Bulbs features a super bright white color
How to Connect Motor Vehicle LED Lights:
- Locate areas under the motor vehicle body or fairing where you would like to install the LED lights. Ensure that there are no hot motor vehicle parts close to the locations you pick
- Clean the areas where you will be installing the lights with alcohol prep pads. This removes the dirt and grime. Allow the alcohol to dry thoroughly so the LEDs will have a clean, dry surface to attach to
- Remove the adhesive backings on the LEDs and install them by pressing them firmly against the motor vehicle surface. Most LED light strips are flexible and can be curved around the fairing for better illumination
- Remove the seat and run the wires through the frame of the body to underneath the seat where the battery is located. The wires should not be visible on the outside of the bike
- Collect all the wires and tighten them together with a wire tie. This keeps the wires organized
- Loosen the terminal bolts on the motor vehicle battery by using your screwdriver. Tighten the terminal bolts back into place so they firmly hold the wires down
- Start your motor vehicle and watch your LEDs light up. If all or some of the LEDs are not operating properly, check the battery terminal connections first to ensure that they are tight. If the problem is not resolved, check the clamp connector wiring to ensure that all the wires are stripped properly and in full contact with the inside of the connector
How to Install LED Lights on a Car:
LED lights are a popular aftermarket option for most vehicles as they are brighter-than-normal halogen bulbs and last a lot longer while using less power. The problem with installing LED lights on your vehicle is that you cannot simply swap out the bulbs. You actually need to replace the entire light assembly. The two most common lights that are converted to LED are the headlights and taillights. In order to do so, you must remove the old headlight/taillight assembly and install the new LED assemblies
- Turn the vehicle's engine off and open the hood
- Disconnect the electrical connection harness from the rear of the headlight assembly. Some vehicles require you to remove a rubber seal or cover to access the connector
- Remove the fasteners securing the assembly to the engine compartment. Most vehicles have screws that can be removed with a Phillips screwdriver, but others have bolts that need to be removed with a socket wrench. Pull the assembly out of the engine compartment
- Install the LED headlight assembly and reinstall the fasteners. Reattach the connector harness and the rubber seal/cover if necessary
- Repeat with the other headlight assembly and close the hood
- Turn the vehicle's engine off and open the trunk
- Remove the two screws or bolts securing the taillight cover to the trunk and remove the cover
- Disconnect the taillight's electrical connector harness and remove it from the vehicle
- Install the replacement LED assembly and reconnect the harness. Reinstall the cover and screws
- Repeat with the other taillight assembly and close the hood
How to Replace Car Lights:
- Changing your car lights, specifically its headlights, is a task that most people would prefer to have a specialist do. While it is true that having a mechanic replace your headlights can cost you a lot of money, some people would rather spend a few dollars than to tire themselves out while doing the task themselves. In truth, replacing car lights does not have to be a stressful activity. With the right tools and materials, you can replace your own car headlights. Here is how you can accomplish the task yourself
- Pop your car hood and examine the headlight assembly. Check behind your headlight and see if you need additional tools to access it. While most cars allow easy access to their headlight bulb without any tools, some may require a screwdriver, pliers or wrench to remove its plastic cover
- Turn the car engine off and remove the covers and parts that are blocking the rear side of your headlight assembly
- Hold the headlight module from the headlight assembly's rear, and twist it counter-clockwise to fully release it from the assembly. Pull the headlight module straight out after twisting
- Pull the headlight module bulb in order to disconnect it. Install your new bulb in its place. Some bulbs may require a twist and pull, depending upon the model
- Place your headlight module back into the headlight assembly's rear, twisting it in clockwise direction until it comes to a full lock
- Put back the removed panels on the back of the headlight
- Ensure that your replacement bulb is compatible with the vehicle model. When visiting your local store for auto parts, ask the representative for the bulbs that are compatible with the car
- 2 x 13 LED Car Dome Bulb Auto Turn Light Lamp
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.02||USD$ 7.84||USD$ 7.66||USD$ 7.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
- How easy is it to install these upgrade bulbs?
It is very easy! All our bulbs are just straight replacements for your existing bulbs. Please refer to your owner's manual for your particular vehicle.
- Do I need to modify my car in any way to use these bulbs?
No. These bulbs work on the same power ratings as your existing bulbs so will require no modifications. The exception is the high wattage bulbs which may require you to upgrade the fuse to a higher rating.
- Could a light bulb charge up a solar car?
Sorry, unless it was a very strong lightbulb, it will charge a solar car.