Customers Also Bought
- These bulbs have advanced patent pending control circuitry found in no other LED bulbs
- More powerful, consistent color and more stable than any other automotive leds made
- Dome light, front sidemarker, rear sidemarker, parking, stop tail, rear turn signals, instrument cluster and gauge bulbs
- A winning combination of brighter light output with lower power consumption
- The White Car Lamp features super bright, long-lasting, saving your power supply, unique and attractive color
- 13-LED Car Light may be a replacement of turn signal light, corner light, parking light, side marker light, backup light and tail light and so on
- Round shaped car turning light for your safety driving
- With this Car Dome Light, your place will be more bright and beautiful than other cars that have not install the LED light.
- Pack Size: 2 bulbs
- LED's Per Bulb: 13
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Add the custom design 13 LED Car Light to your ride and make it stand out from the rest . It will reflect the lights from other car to remind other drivers to notice your car
- Decorative your car with this light is a wise choice for you.Round shaped car turning light for your safety driving. The car turning light is angled allowing you to position it most effectively for your car whilst the heat-resistant construction ensures that the colour won't fade or the casing become misshapen
- It lights beautiful, thus it can give your car a sense of romance.With all the new technology coming out for the new vehicles on the market, LED lighting is one of the most exciting innovations. Automotive LED light produces more intense light
- This LED Light Ring make your car charming in the rode.LED light travels faster and farther then any ordinary automotive light. Consume at least 20 times less power then regular Car Light bulbs and have a much longer life spends, which means you can save more money
- Super bright, long-lasting, saving your power supply, unique and attractive color.Automotive LED Car Light Bulbs gives you all the benefits of LED lighting, which you cant get from Car Light. Plus, this super ultra bright LED Car Light Bulbs features a super bright white color
How to Connect Motor Vehicle LED Lights:
- Locate areas under the motor vehicle body or fairing where you would like to install the LED lights. Ensure that there are no hot motor vehicle parts close to the locations you pick
- Clean the areas where you will be installing the lights with alcohol prep pads. This removes the dirt and grime. Allow the alcohol to dry thoroughly so the LEDs will have a clean, dry surface to attach to
- Remove the adhesive backings on the LEDs and install them by pressing them firmly against the motor vehicle surface. Most LED light strips are flexible and can be curved around the fairing for better illumination
- Remove the seat and run the wires through the frame of the body to underneath the seat where the battery is located. The wires should not be visible on the outside of the bike
- Collect all the wires and tighten them together with a wire tie. This keeps the wires organized
- Loosen the terminal bolts on the motor vehicle battery by using your screwdriver. Tighten the terminal bolts back into place so they firmly hold the wires down
- Start your motor vehicle and watch your LEDs light up. If all or some of the LEDs are not operating properly, check the battery terminal connections first to ensure that they are tight. If the problem is not resolved, check the clamp connector wiring to ensure that all the wires are stripped properly and in full contact with the inside of the connector
How to Install LED Lights on a Car:
LED lights are a popular aftermarket option for most vehicles as they are brighter-than-normal halogen bulbs and last a lot longer while using less power. The problem with installing LED lights on your vehicle is that you cannot simply swap out the bulbs. You actually need to replace the entire light assembly. The two most common lights that are converted to LED are the headlights and taillights. In order to do so, you must remove the old headlight/taillight assembly and install the new LED assemblies
- Turn the vehicle's engine off and open the hood
- Disconnect the electrical connection harness from the rear of the headlight assembly. Some vehicles require you to remove a rubber seal or cover to access the connector
- Remove the fasteners securing the assembly to the engine compartment. Most vehicles have screws that can be removed with a Phillips screwdriver, but others have bolts that need to be removed with a socket wrench. Pull the assembly out of the engine compartment
- Install the LED headlight assembly and reinstall the fasteners. Reattach the connector harness and the rubber seal/cover if necessary
- Repeat with the other headlight assembly and close the hood
- Turn the vehicle's engine off and open the trunk
- Remove the two screws or bolts securing the taillight cover to the trunk and remove the cover
- Disconnect the taillight's electrical connector harness and remove it from the vehicle
- Install the replacement LED assembly and reconnect the harness. Reinstall the cover and screws
- Repeat with the other taillight assembly and close the hood
How to Replace Car Lights:
- Changing your car lights, specifically its headlights, is a task that most people would prefer to have a specialist do. While it is true that having a mechanic replace your headlights can cost you a lot of money, some people would rather spend a few dollars than to tire themselves out while doing the task themselves. In truth, replacing car lights does not have to be a stressful activity. With the right tools and materials, you can replace your own car headlights. Here is how you can accomplish the task yourself
- Pop your car hood and examine the headlight assembly. Check behind your headlight and see if you need additional tools to access it. While most cars allow easy access to their headlight bulb without any tools, some may require a screwdriver, pliers or wrench to remove its plastic cover
- Turn the car engine off and remove the covers and parts that are blocking the rear side of your headlight assembly
- Hold the headlight module from the headlight assembly's rear, and twist it counter-clockwise to fully release it from the assembly. Pull the headlight module straight out after twisting
- Pull the headlight module bulb in order to disconnect it. Install your new bulb in its place. Some bulbs may require a twist and pull, depending upon the model
- Place your headlight module back into the headlight assembly's rear, twisting it in clockwise direction until it comes to a full lock
- Put back the removed panels on the back of the headlight
- Ensure that your replacement bulb is compatible with the vehicle model. When visiting your local store for auto parts, ask the representative for the bulbs that are compatible with the car
- 2 x 13 LED Car Dome Bulb Auto Turn Light Lamp
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.26||USD$ 6.88||USD$ 6.53||USD$ 6.22||USD$ 5.94|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How easy is it to install these upgrade bulbs?
It is very easy! All our bulbs are just straight replacements for your existing bulbs. Please refer to your owner's manual for your particular vehicle.
- Do I need to modify my car in any way to use these bulbs?
No. These bulbs work on the same power ratings as your existing bulbs so will require no modifications. The exception is the high wattage bulbs which may require you to upgrade the fuse to a higher rating.
- Could a light bulb charge up a solar car?
Sorry, unless it was a very strong lightbulb, it will charge a solar car.