Customers Also Bought
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 600mAh
- Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-ion)
- Max Charging Current: 0.65A
- Max Discharging Current: 1.6A
- Size: 42 x 12mm / 1.7 x 0.5in(H x Dia.)
- This is an ultra-compact rechargeable 600mAh Lithium Battery
- High capacity rechargeable Li-ion battery with premium cell
- This rechargeable Li-ion battery makes storage and transportation very convenient
- With a capacity of 600mAh, it can absolutely meet your needs
- These Lithium Batteries are ideal for RC aircraft, RC cars, RC robot, custom Lithium-ion battery packs
- 3.7V 600mAh 14430 Rechargeable Lithium Batteries, the right choice for the countless electronic gadgets that you can't live without
- From digital camera users to scrapbooking moms to professional photographers, the difference lasts up to 8 times longer than a standard alkaline battery
- This 600mAh Lithium Battery is ideal for RC aircraft, RC cars, RC robot, custom Lithium-ion battery packs
- The Rechargeable Li-ion Battery works in extreme temperatures, ideal for outdoor thermometers / weather stations
- Lightweight making them great for on the go power source. This Rechargeable Li-ion Battery offers very long life, consistency, and reliable performance needed to get the most from your digital camera. Stay powered up for a long time
What is lithium-ion batteries?
Lithium-ion batteries (sometimes abbreviated Li-ion batteries) are a type of rechargeable battery in which a lithium ion moves between the anode and cathode. The lithium ion moves from the anode to the cathode during discharge and in reverse, from the cathode to the anode, when charging. Lithium-ion batteries can be formed into a wide variety of shapes and sizes so as to efficiently fill available space in the devices they power. They're generally much lighter than other types of rechargeable batteries of the same size. The electrodes of a lithium-ion battery are made of lightweight lithium and carbon. Lithium is also a highly reactive element, meaning that a lot of energy can be stored in its atomic bonds. This translates into a very high energy density for lithium-ion batteries. Plus there is no issue with the memory effect, like the nickel-cadium does. When a nickel-cadium battery is recharged before it discharges the majority of its power, it essentially "forgets" that it could fully discharge to begin with. This problem is termed the memory effect.
What is lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery?
It's a high energy density, 3.6V/3.7V battery that is not compatible with ordinary batteries, but is widely used in the portable equipment market. It uses lithium metallic oxide (LixCoO2, LiNiO2, LiMnO4) in its positive electrode (cathode) and carbon material (LiXC6) in its negative electrode (anode), with electrolyte LiPF6, LiAsF6 etc, and the Lithium ions inside the battery transfer between the positive electrode and the negative electrode during charge or discharge, namely Rocking Chair Batteries (RCB).
Lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery similar to the Lithium-ion but with a solid polymer as electrolyte. Some gelled conductive material is added to promote conductivity. It utilizes the latest technology to become available for consumer use in products such as portable computers, PDA, cellular phones, blue tooth, portable DVD and military electronics etc. Lithium-ion polymer batteries have high voltage per cell, and excellent energy on both a weight and volume basis. Additionally, they can be made in very thin and large footprint configurations. Lithium-ion polymer batteries use liquid Lithium-ion electrochemistry in a matrix of conductive polymers that eliminate free electrolyte within the cell. For operating effectively over a broad range of temperatures and conditions, Lithium-ion polymer batteries contain no metallic Lithium anodes.
About Rechargeable Batteries
- Sometimes called a storage battery, a rechargeable battery consists of multiple cells. This enables the electrochemical reaction that powers the battery to be reversed. Using a charger, these batteries can be recharged many times. Rechargeable batteries are used in automobiles, consumer electronics, storage for solar arrays and electrical vehicles.
- The most common types of rechargeable batteries are lead-acid, nickel cadmium, alkaline, nickel metal hydride and lithium ion. Lithium ion batteries are considered the most advanced rechargeable battery type and are used in most contemporary consumer electronics.
- Rechargeable batteries come in many shapes and sizes from automobile lead-acid type batteries to laptop and small digital camera batteries. The size is determined by the type of technology used and the design of the device in which the battery will be placed.
- The main feature of a rechargeable battery is self-evident--it can be charged multiple times. Secondary features that differ depending on the type of battery include:
- Self-Discharge: This effect occurs within the battery cells causing the battery to lose power over time even when not in use.
- Memory Effect: An effect mostly witnessed in Nickel Cadmium batteries, the battery seems to lose its maximum energy capacity if charged multiple times without being fully discharged.
- Energy-to-Mass Ratio: This refers to the energy density of the battery.
- Currently, Lithium ion batteries are the best performing rechargeable batteries if considering the above features.
- Many people avoid rechargeable batteries when given a choice because of a perceived higher cost. When you consider that rechargeable batteries can be reused multiple times, the savings of using them as opposed to one use batteries becomes clear
- Do not let the first charge time to reach 12 hours. In our purchase of digital products with lithium batteries, a lot of store clerk will tell us that the first recharge time should reach 12 hours. In fact this is not quite right. Li-ion battery has been activated in the factory, the addition of lithium battery automatic discharge rate is very low, so we do not need to first charge the lithium battery a long time like an ordinary Ni-Cd / Ni-MH battery. Lithium battery can be used when full, usually after charge and discharge 3 to 5 full cycles (from full to run out as a full cycle) lithium batteries can achieve the best
- Do not use inferior charger. A lot of friends give very much love on their digital products, but ignore the lithium battery. When use the charger, if you can not use the original charger, it's necessary to use a good quality brand charger with an overcharge protection function. Inferior charger can make li-ion battery "short-lived," or even re-charge the battery to burst
- Do not often overcharge. Overcharge a long time will let the internal battery always in the "excitement" high-temperature state, which are all negative to lithium battery and charger. Therefore, the standard charge is to charge full. If the charger does not with an over-charge protection, it is very likely to make the lithium battery into a little bomb
- Do not touch metal objects. Lithium battery contact point need to always cleaning, but should pay attention to that when in storage and carry, do not let the battery contact point contacts with metal objects, which is easily lead to short-circuit, make the lithium battery short-lived
- Do not often use in hot or cold environment. Batteries have their own work and storage environment, for a long time at high and low temperature environment, will cause bad effects to the lithium battery use time and life expectancy
- Do not disuse or not to charge for a long time. If for some reason, the digital devices and lithium batteries may have more than 3 months idle time, then we need to on a regular basis to charge the lithium battery a certain amount of electricity, and then save (each charge accounts for the total battery capacity of 30% ~ 70%, depending on storage time and battery capacity)
- Do not immediately use the battery has just finished charging. The battery temperature is very high, if acted upon immediately into the DC and other equipments, the internal temperature of electronic equipment likely to cause rapid increases, which is extremely important to life span of electronic components
- Use a battery charger designed for lithium ion batteries. A charger for lithium batteries should be able to deliver 3.8 to 4.2 volts per cell. Never use a low power (trickle charge) system. This can cause lithium to adhere (plate) to the anode and oxygen to be generated at the cathode, producing an extremely flammable mixture. Lithium ion batteries come with an internal "safety board" that automatically terminates charging when the current rate drops to 10 percent of the initial charge rate, indicating the battery is fully charged. The best chargers also feature a timer you can set to stop the charging process at a preset time
- Place the lithium ion batteries in the charger and make sure it is plugged in. Depending on how much power remains in the battery it will take two to six hours to fully charge most lithium ion batteries. As an added safety precaution, set the timer to avoid the possibility of overcharging
- Charge the batteries at the appropriate voltage setting. To maximize the charge, the voltage should be set at 4.20 volts per cell. However, you can extend the useful life of lithium ion batteries by using a slightly lower setting (about 4.10 volts for most lithium ion batteries). This will give you about an 80 percent charge
- Charge lithium ion batteries to about 40 percent before storing them for long periods. It is not good for the battery to bring it to full charge and then store it, since this will reduce the battery's useful life. To further extend battery life, recharge stored batteries to the 40 percent level every few weeks (check the battery specifications for recommended times)
- 1 x 3.7V 600mAh 14430 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.84||USD$ 3.70||USD$ 3.57||USD$ 3.45||USD$ 3.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
- What is the definition of rated capacity?
Under 20+5℃, 65±5%RH, its means the capacity value of charging to End Voltage. The capacity value can be expressed with code C5. Its unit is mAh. For battery 14430, C5 =600.
- What is the definition of Standard Charge?
Under 20+5℃, 65±5%RH, it can be charged to 4.2V with constant current of 0.2 C5mA, and then, charged continuously with constant voltage of 4.2V until the charged current is less than 0.01 C5mA.
- What is the definition of Standard Discharge?
Under 20+5℃, 65±5%RH, it can be discharged to the voltage of 2.75V with constant current 0.2C5mA.