Customers Also Bought
- Objective Lens Diameter: 60mm / 2.36in
- Exit Pupil: 18.0-15.0mm
- Field of View: 115/57 (ft @ 1000 yds)
- Magnification: 15-45X
- Coating: Blue
- Contemporary styling and design
- Traditional quality and durability
- Outstanding light transmission
- Bright, crisp clear viewing
- This Best Telescopes features a tough charcoal rubber exterior that protects your spotter from moisture, dings and scratches.The Best Telescopes that you don't miss it
- The Best Telescopes feature fully multi-coated optics for excellent low light performance with a peak light transmission. Suffice to say, images are crisp, clear and bright - even in low light
- If you've always wanted a high performance but weren't ready to spend the big dollars leave it up to the Monoculars to deliver performance at a tremendous value
- The Best Telescopes have outstanding light transmission through optics ensures bright, crisp clear viewing
- This is SP3 15-45X60mm Binoculars Telescopes for Red Mountain Series. Our Telescopes for Beginners are contemporary styling and design with traditional quality and durability
How to Use a Monocular:
This article will explain how to properly use a monocular, a device used to increase one's vision range. Learn the most productive way to use this device for hobbies such as hunting and bird watching.
If you wear glasses, make sure to put them on before using a monocular
- Make sure to have a clear view of what you are watching. Hold the monocular very close to your eye (not touching it). If you wear glasses, you should gently rest the rubber end on your glasses
- You should see light if the monocular is properly lined up with your pupil. You can steady the monocular and hold it in place by placing your index finger on your eyebrow and your thumb on your nose
- Focus the monocular by putting your other hand on the ridged section of the monocular and turning it until your image becomes clear. If the image becomes blurry, this is a sign that you have turned the ridge too far. Begin turning the ridge in the opposite direction if this occurs
- If the image is still blurry, move closer to the object you are viewing and refocus the monocular
How to Buy a Monocular:
A monocular is a single-eye version of binoculars. The reduction of half of the structure of a binocular makes the monocular lighter and smaller than its double lensed counterpart. The monocular has many uses, from hunting and bird watching to surveillance and law enforcement purposes
- Think about why you want a monocular. Like a free standing scope, the monocular is significantly smaller and lighter than binoculars. This means that most people who buy a monocular have size and weight in mind. Think about in what kind of environment you'll be using your monocular and what level of sophistication and clarity the instrument needs to have
- Consider the magnification. Magnification is one of the two or three most important optical properties of a monocular. The magnification of a monocular is indicated by the first number of the optical specification of the instrument, as in the 5 in "5 x 10." The magnification number indicates how many times larger an object appears with the monocular than with the naked eye
- Choose objective size. The objective size of the monocular is given by the second number in the optical specification. For example, the objective size of a monocular that is listed as "5 x 10" is 10. Objective size is the size of the front lens, given in millimeters. While increased objective size yields better optics it also makes the monocular heavier, moving it closer to binocular weight and size and away from that of a scope
- Test for eye relief. Eye relief is one of the most important factors to take into account when buying a monocular, especially for people who wear glasses. Eye relief is the distance from your eye that you can hold the monocular. For people in operationally sensitive situations, such as law enforcement, using a monocular that can quickly be held up a few centimeters from the eye is essential. So, find out a monocular's eye relief before you buy one
How to Care for a Monocular:
A monocular is a low powered telescope similar to a binocular, only without two lenses or two eyepieces. Monoculars are great for hiking trips or bird watching trips when one doesn't want to deal with cumbersome binoculars. However, the care of a monocular can be a little tricky
- Read the enclosed directions about caring for your monocular. Those directions are tailored exactly for the kind of monocular you've purchased
- Watch for fingerprints. Fingerprints can make it hard for you to use the monocular quickly and effectively
- Wipe the lens with a soft, dry cloth designed for cleaning binoculars, monoculars or even glasses. Avoid using your shirt or another cloth, as this could scratch the lens
- Spray a few drops of photographic lens cleaner, Windex or even rubbing alcohol onto the cloth and use it to clean your monocular if you can't get the fingerprints off
- Keep the lens cap on when it's not in use to prevent scratches to the lens
- Store your monocular in a proper case designed for the monocular. Keep it in a cool, dry place to avoid any damage
- Take your monocular to a photography store or contact the place you purchased it from if you need a professional to clean the monocular or if there's dirt or dust you can't reach
Tips & Warnings:
- Avoid taking the monocular apart for cleaning. It may invalidate any warranty you've purchased
- 1 x 15-45X 60mm Waterproof Telescope
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 110.78||USD$ 104.04||USD$ 97.30||USD$ 88.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.