Customers Also Bought
- Color: Peach Red and white
- Measurement of Doorbell: 9 x 5.9 x 3.1cm(L x W x D)
- Size of Button: 7.9 x 4.3 x 1.5cm(L x W x D)
- Color: Peach Red & white
- Material: Plastic
- Remote control doorbell is wireless and easy to install, it won't effect the indoor decoration
- Strong anti-interference system, avoid false ringing and miscommunication among users
- European style and elegant design make your home more colorful
- Nearly 15 kinds of different music you can choose as you like
- High volume and fair-sounding music is absolutely the guarantee of high quality and confidence; A switch for beautiful sound
- Remote control range up to at least 50 meters or more in open air, suitable for homes and high floor houses
- The pattern or pattern's color may come in different with the picture shown
- This wireless doorbell won't effect the indoor decoration
- This remote doorbell offers the flexibility of placing the chimes in a location more likely to get your attention
- This cordless doorbell, with simple and practical design, is easy for you to install immediately
- Made of high quality plastic material, this electric doorbell can be used for a long time
- This remote doorbell is powered by 2AAA batteries which are easy to be replaced
- Moreover, this remote doorbell is characterized by the music that you can be full of joy when you push it
How to Fix a Wireless Doorbell
- Print this article Wireless doorbells come in a variety of designs and styles.
Wireless devices, such as wireless doorbells, make the life of the do-it-yourselfer much easier. With no wires to connect, installation is a breeze. However, just because wireless devices are easy to install and use does not mean that they are 100 percent free from the occasional problem. Knowing how to troubleshoot a wireless doorbell when it starts acting up will help you to extend the life of your purchase and avoid having to replace it too early.
- Open up the cover on both the wireless doorbell button device and the chime. Depending on your model, you may have to remove a small screw or two to do this or the cover may be pried off with a screwdriver.
- Replace the batteries in each device with a fresh set. If the wireless doorbell was working previously, then dead batteries are usually the cause of one that is not working now.
- Check the frequency indicator on both the button and the chime. They should both be set to the exact same frequency. The frequency is set by a series of jumpers, usually located near the battery. If there is a difference between the two devices, move the jumpers on one or the other so that they both are set identical. Using needle-nose pliers will make it easier to change the jumper settings. Put the covers back on and test the wireless doorbell. If it still is not working, continue to the next step.
- Remove the wireless doorbell chime from the wall and try placing it in a location that is closer to the doorbell button. If the wireless doorbell chime works when it is removed from the wall, it may be because it was secured to metal studs. Metal studs can interfere with the transmitted signal. This can be rectified by installing wood shims between the chime and the metal studs.
- Make sure that your doorbell chime is installed higher up on the wall. If you have a concrete floor and the chime is installed too close to the floor, the transmitted signal will be weakened. Position your chime at different areas on the wall to ensure that it receives a quality signal every time you press the doorbell.
Tips & Warnings
- Sometimes, wireless doorbells can be sensitive to other nearby wireless devices if they are set to similar frequencies. If you find your doorbell chiming when nobody is pressing the button, you may have to change the frequency on both the chime and the doorbell to eliminate interference.
How to Install the Wireless Doorbell:
- Determine the preferred location for your receiver unit. The receiver unit contains the chime and is best located someplace central in your home. Most receiver units simply mount directly on an AC outlet using the attached plug
- Install a new battery in the push button unit. You may need a flat head screwdriver to remove the cover of the unit. The screwdriver is normally inserted into a notch at either end of the unit. Use the screwdriver to gently pry the plastic cover away from the base
- Test the door push button prior to mounting the push button unit. This assures you the chime unit is functioning and allows you to gauge the volume at the selected location
- Adjust the transmitter frequency from the push button if the chime in the receiver unit does not sound. Remove the cover as described in Step 2 and locate the frequency settings
- Make additional adjustments, depending on your specific model, for volume and chime ring tone. Most models feature adjustable ring tones so you can discern which door's push button has been activated. These adjustments are made by removing the cover of the receiver unit. Adjust the chime volume and ring tone frequencies according to the labeled settings
- Mount the push button unit, or units, beside the desired doors. Some units have holes in the base for mounting screws. If so, you will need to remove the cover and use your screwdriver to drive the screws into the wall. Other units use a strong adhesive strip that allows for quick and easy mounting to vinyl or metal surfaces
Tips & Warnings
- If over time the door chime fails to sound, or sounds intermittently, check the battery in the push button unit and make sure the receiver unit is still plugged into the wall outlet
- 1 x Wireless Control Doorbell
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x 12V 23A Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.85||USD$ 8.38||USD$ 7.95||USD$ 7.56||USD$ 7.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.