Customers Also Bought
- Transmission Power Supply: 1500mW
- Transmission Frequency: 0.9G / 1.2G
- Set Out Signal: Picture/Sound
- Transmission Distance: 150-200m
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 200mA
- High Receive Sensitivity: +18DB
- The product comes with a transmitter and a receiver
- This Receiver and Transmitter can make all kinds of frequency, adopt CPU frequency lock the wreath to control
- This Receiver and Transmitter is with high frequency stability and non-adjust
- This Wireless AV Receiver has the advantages of a long transmission range of 150-200m
- This Wireless Transmitter Receiver is of strong anti-interference and high mobility
- It is easy to use and the signal transmit is quick
- You can share audio-visual enjoyment with your family
- This Wireless Transmitter Receiver must your best choice
- High quality 150-200m Distance 1500mW Wireless AV Receiver and Transmitter
- This is the redio AV receiver which can be connected with an AV cable
- This audio-visual equipment has two connections,red one is the audio connection, the yellow one is the video connection
- Audio Transmitter is compatible with PAL / NTSC television standard, can adapt to different regions of the television signal
- Twist the receiver antenna into the receiver
- Connect the receiver to the monitor with AV cable
- Plug the 200MA adaptor into the power jack of the receiver
- Adjust the frequency controller on the receiver to the required position
Transmitter & Receiver Technical Information:
A wide range of radiofrequency transmitters and receivers are used for broadcasting, interpersonal communications and navigation purposes for industry, public service, personal and military uses. But all use basic technical information that is the same for all applications.
- Transmitter frequency is the measure of cycles of magnetic energy produced in a second, measured in kilohertz (thousands) (kHz), megahertz (millions) (MHz) and gigahertz (billions) (GHz). Usable radio frequencies range from 9 kHz to 300 GHz
- Transmitter power is measured in watts and kilowatts and is the amount of power actually released into the air at the transmitting antenna. Powers range from under 5 watts for a cell phone to several thousand watts for broadcast radio and TV stations
- Modulation means the way the actual information, be it voice, video or data, is mixed with the transmit signal. Common modulation schemes are amplitude modulation (AM), frequency modulation (FM) and digital modulation
- Any receiver must be tuned to the distant transmitter frequency. This can be done by tuning a radio station or selecting a TV or CB radio channel. The receiver on your cell phone is automatically tuned and you never need to change it
- Receiver threshold means the lowest signal your receiver will pick up and still operate. When nearing threshold, radio will sound noisy with static, TV will show snow and your cell phone will show only one bar or drop out
Radio Transmitter Tutorial:
Radio is one of the oldest forms of electronic communication and is still widely used today in a variety of forms. Radio broadcasting is possible due to a system of transmitters and receivers. Transmitters send out a broadcast signal, such as from your local radio station, and receivers tune that signal in, just like you do in your home or car. Using both a transmitter and a receiver at each end of the signal can also create two-way communications, although most people identify with one-way radio transmission.
- The most commonly recognized form of radio transmission is the radio broadcasts that we listen to at home or in our cars. These broadcasts are possible because a radio transmitter takes a live or prerecorded feed and transmits the signal on a specific frequency. You can then tune that frequency in on your radio receiver to listen to what is being transmitted
- No matter where you go in the world, radio transmissions are usually subject to government oversight. In the United States, it is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). The FCC licenses and regulates AM, FM and Low Power FM (LPFM) radio transmissions. Proper licensing and approval must be granted from the FCC before a transmitter can be connected and turned on. The FCC does allow some limited, localized radio transmissions without a license, such as what can be found in Radio Frequency ID (RFID) chips, or even a college radio station that only reaches a few blocks
Height and Power
- The range of the signal you can transmit is governed by two elements---the height of your antenna and the power of your radio transmitter. Localized broadcasts, such as at a high school or university, usually use a 10-watt radio transmitter with a simple rooftop antenna. LPFM stations can have a maximum transmitter size of 100 watts, with the antenna usually mounted around 100 feet on a tower. Full power broadcast stations often use transmitters with a power of 1,000 watts. Full power stations can also increase their coverage area by using what the FCC calls a "translator," which is a point that rebroadcasts the original signal
How to Hook Up a Radio AV Receiver to a Computer:
A radio AV receiver sends audio and video signals wirelessly to a recording device, typically for surveillance and security purposes. The system uses a remote camera and microphone assembly to transmit picture and sound to the radio AV receiver, which can then be connected to a monitoring and recording device, such as a personal computer. The connections should take less than five minutes.
- Unplug the AV receiver and shut down the computer before connecting the equipment
- Plug the red RCA cable into the Audio OUT jack on the radio AV receiver, then connect the mini-plug on the other end of the cable to the Line IN jack on the computer's sound card
- Insert the yellow RCA video cable into the Video OUT jack on the AV receiver and connect the other end to the video card on the back of the computer's central processing unit
- 1 x Wireless Video Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.99||USD$ 35.74||USD$ 34.49||USD$ 32.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.