Customers Also Bought
- MPEG4 120fps, 16 Channel digital video record DVR card, 4 Channel audio real time, 16 Channel high speed video capture, 8Ch output and 8Ch input signal alarm, security CCTV digital video record system for CCTV surveillance
- 4PCS 1/3 inch sony chip mini 24 LED infrared day and night weatherproof security CCTV color 20 meter distance wired CCD camera with 8mm lens
- This Color Camera is the ultimate in versatility. Its weatherproof so it can be used inside and out
- For Day & Night surveillance, It's infrared so it can see during the day and at night, the camera is built in 24 Infra-red lights and its varifocal so it can see close up or distance
- The picture quality is exceptional even when nightfall triggers the infrared lighting. Sound quality also performs very well. As close to plug-n-play as it gets
- It has a far wider view angle and it has great visibility in extreme darkness. Colors (yes color) can be determined in the dark. This is one awesome camera
- This is 16 Channel DVR Card & 4 Wired CCTV CCD Cameras Security System
DVR Card Specification:
- Display Speed Resource: 100Frames/sec.PAL; 120Frames/sec.NTSC
- Monitoring specialty: (4ch Real time) 16ch high speed capture
- Network Connection: PSTN / ISDN / ADSL
- Video and Audio Signal Input: Video1--16 Audio--4
- Alarm Signal: 8ch output, 8ch input, move sense Alarm
- Recorder Mode: Dynamic, send sense timing and continuum
- Hard Disk Space / Hour: 150M-200M/hour
- Windows System: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux
- Mainframe System: PIII800/128M/40G
- Video Resolution: 640x480, 640x240, 320x240(NTSC; 68x576, 768x288, 384x288(PAL)
- Compression Type: MPEG-4
- Supported Signal Types: NTSC, PAL
- Supported Network: TCP/IP, PSTN
- Supported Backup Devices: HDD, DVD/R, CD/RW, Network Driver,etc.
- Supported PTZ Protocols: C&B Tech-CND 100200&SMART, Changzhou Minking-Minking, CTNCom-HD0670. Dong Yang Unitech-DSC230,DRAGON-DRAGON, Dynacolor-TPD7720, Geosan GRX1000, PELCO D&P, GOLDENEYE GOLDENEYE. IntcrM VRX2201, VRX2201, KALATE KTD312, KJK KJK, LG LPTA10CL, ZITEC-ZITECH, SAMSUNG-SCC641 & SDZ160RSPD1600 & SPX1000 & SPT1000, SONY EVID3031, Vicon-Survey & 2000
- Full Function Remote Control & Remote Audio Transmission
- Video & E-Map Display Model
- Model: 20 Meter
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Senor: 1/3 Inch Sony CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 52dB
- Min.Illumination: 0Lux (IR ON)
- Lens: 8mm
- Distance (Meter): 20
- View Angle: 45°
- IR LED: 24 Unit
- Average Life: 20000hrs
- Water Resistance: IP65
- Video Output: 1.0 Vp-p 75Ω
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Supplied Power: DC 12V±10% 750mA
- This is Wired CCTV CCD Camera
- This is the size details
- This is the bracket of camera
- 1/3 Inch Sony Color CCD
- Horizontal resolution of 420TV Lines
- Lens Protective Cap, Only need the line of video, power cable direct conjunction
- AVVR6: Video line and Power cables match to press the line
- Power: DC-12V power supply
- Please the keeping glass surface clean . Otherwise it may make light sensor an expiration
- Do not open its cover of the pickup camera. Otherwise its function of waterproof will be ineffective.
- Do not aim stronger light. Otherwise it will cause to be effective of picture
- Please according to the technique parameter within the scope of rule the electric voltage area, electric current area usage
- Please use it in the over 50° environment of seal airtight
- Do not use high strength corrosive clearing the glass
- To Prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed an used in accordance in which the user will be required to correct the interference as his own expense
- 1 x 16 Channel Digital Video Record DVR Card
- 4 x Sony 1/3" Chip Mini Wired Infra-Red 24LED Day&Night Water-Proof Color CCD Camera
- 1 x AC/DC Adapter
- 2 x 15m Power / Video All in One Cable
- 2 x 30m Power / Video All in One Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 243.91||USD$ 234.28||USD$ 224.66||USD$ 211.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Home security, I want to install a dvr camera system, any suggestions?
If you want nice 120fps viewing/ 120fps recording dvr with easy to use remote viewing. call us at 323-766-8888. by the way our products don't need static ip to view remotly.
when u say affordable, cheapest way is going pc base dvr. which is mostly used by contractors too. but they are thrash. won't last 2year without any problem. why? and if so bad why ppl use them?
pc are not made to be used 24/7 and also havin motherboard gives machine limited life. and why ppl use them? cuz they are dirt cheap !! One more thing, night vision cameras which are called IR cameras, are not made for clarity. every camera have reason why they are made.
- I have a DVR for my security camera, the screen always shows HARDDISK FAIL. what solution can i do?
Three things to check:
1. Does your DVR support large hard drives (the unit might have a limit in terms of how much storage it can address) - if it does support large hard drives, does support for larger drives need to be activated with a setup paramater?
2. Contact the manufacturer to find out if a newer version of the system BIOS is available which corrects the anomaly.
3.Most DVR's have a motherboard BIOS reset jumper - as a last ditch effort, you can reset the DVR configuration to it's original state and reformat the hard drive. Good Luck.
- Can I hook up a security camera to a Verizon DVR box?
The DVR has to be a box that has a video input that can record. The Verizon box has no such inputs; it records only form its digital cable/IPTV input.