Customers Also Bought
- Adopt 1/3 inch Sony CCD
- Adopt special optical material ball shield, at most reduce the light waste
- Easy to install, convenient to adjust
- Can turn from left to right, up and down manually
- Fashion design, small and exquisite
- Video Input (s): 4, 8, 12, 16 channels
- Audio Input (s): 4 channels
- Recording Rate At 320 X 240 Resolution: 120 fps (NTSC), 100 fps (PAL)
- Display Rate: 120 fps (NTSC), 100 fps (PAL)
- Video Resolution - NTSC/PAL: Full D1, half D1, CIF
- Compression Format: Geo MPEG4, Geo MPEG4 (ASP), Geo H264, Geo H264 V2
- GV-DSP Support: Yes
- GV-A16 Support: Yes
- GV-NET Card Support: Yes
- GV-NET/IO Card Support: Yes
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS Supported: Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Server 2003 / Windows Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4-2.4GHz with hyper-threading or above
- RAM: 2 x 512 MB dual channel
- HDD: 80GB (recommended)
- VGA: 9.0 and above
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch Sony CCD
- TV System: PAL: 500(H) x 582(V) NTSC:510(H) x 492(V)
- Sync. System: Internal
- Video Output: BNC1.0Vp-p, 75 ohm
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- Min. Illumination: 1Lux/F1.2
- S/N Ration: ≥48db
- AWB: Auto
- AGC: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50~1/100000 second
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Operating Environment: Operating tempreture-10℃~+45℃; humidity~90%
- Power: DC12V
- 1 x 16 Channels Digital Video Record DVR Card
- 4 x 1/3 Inch Sony Chip 420TV Lines Wired CCD Color CCTV Dome Cameras
- 4 x Switched Adapters
- 4 x Passive Video Baluns
- 1 x Cable Line
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 290.32||USD$ 273.33||USD$ 256.33||USD$ 233.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is BLC "BackLight Compensation"?
Many cameras included a BLC circuit. This circuit is used to help correct an image with more light behind the subject being viewed. Without backlight compensation, the subject appears dark with little detail. Using backlight compensation will reduce the brightness of the light to allow the subject to appear brighter and bring out the details.
- What is the camera format?
Refers to the size of the imaging sensor. Common formats are 1/4", 1/2", 1/3", 2/3", and 1". The size of the sensor directly affects the field of view obtained. When using the same size lens on different format sensors, different viewing areas are obtained. For example, using a 6 mm lens on a 1/3" sensor will give you a 37 degree field of view. Using the same lens on a 1/2" sensor will increase the field of view to 56 degrees and 74 degrees on a 2/3" sensor. It is important to make sure you have a lens that was designed for at least the size of your sensor. For instance, you can use a 1" format sensor on a 1/3" camera, but you cannot use a 1/3" lens on a 1" camera. If you use a lens designed for a smaller format camera, the image will be vignetted. Also, by using a lens designed for a larger format sensor, the field of view will be greater than what is specified.
- What is an Auto Iris Lens?
An automatic iris lens is a lens with a motorized iris that automatically adjusts to only allow a specific amount of light to reach the image sensor. When there is too much light, the iris will close to reduce the amount of light let in. Auto iris lenses are primarily used in applications where light levels vary and it would be impracticable to manually adjust the lens. Automatic iris lenses are generally more efficient than the electronic shutter since they actually control the amount of light reaching the sensor as opposed to simply adjusting the shutter speed.