- Brand new 16 channels video input, 8 channels audio input, 240fps recording rate digital surveillance recorder DVR video capture card
- 4 Pcs 1/3 inch Sony chip, 420TV lines, 48LED infrared day and night weatherproof, wired CCD color cameras with 4 PCs 20meters video / power cable
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3" inch Sony CCD
- Pixels: PAL: 500(H) x 582(V); NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- Sync. System: Internal
- Video Output: BNC1.0Vp-p, 75ohm
- Min. Illumination: 0Lux/F1.2(IR Lamp on)
- S/N Ration: ≥48db
- ATM: Auto
- AGC: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50~1/100000 Second
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Lens: Built-in 16mm Lens
- IR Lamps: 48pcs
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Infrared Wavelengths: 850nm
- IR Effective Distance: 40m
- Working Entertainment: Temperature:-10℃ ~ +45℃ Humidity~90%
- Power: DC12V
- This Camera offers effective Surveillance Protection. It has an far Transmit Distance, providing full Motion, Real-time, Color Video with no delay
- Description As we know, there usually have so many invisible vidicon in Public Place, Hotel. Evil person always uses it to do evil thing to invasion of someone's privacy. We develop the special detector according to a great demand in everywhere
- With a special Lens, Conceal them inside of an object for covert operation and protect yourself and your loved ones. All Cameras come in a complete package so all you have to do is just plug it in
- Adopt 1/3" inch SONY CCD
- With AGC, ATW, BLC function
- Illumination is 0lux when IR Lamp is on
- Lens are separated from IR Lamps completely
- With high quality IR LBD, IR Working Range can reach 40 meters
- Giving out heat, Waterproof, strong-lightproof, Dustproof
- Offer outdoor shield to proof the sunshine, can work under a very gloomy condition
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit. Unregulated DC 12V power supply usually provides around 17-20V after loaded and can cause a damage on the camera
- Recommend to use the camera with the monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 75Oms.If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch them on it or standard impedance position. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Any changes or modifications in construction of this device which aren't expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
- Video Video Signal System: NTSC / PAL
- Video Compression Format: H.264
- Video Input: 4ch BNC(1.0Vp-p,75Ω)
- Video Output: VGA
- Audio: 1 ch
- O.S.: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003
- Decode Chip: CONEXANT 10bit ADC 23881
- Display Frame Rate: NTSC: 30FPS PAL: 25FPS
- Display Resolution: 352 x 288
- Display Screen Division: 1, 4, 9 and User-Defined Picture Division and Length-to-Width Ratio
- Record Frame Rate: NTSC: 30FPS PAL: 25FPS Resolution: 704×576/352×288 Optional
- Record Code Rate: 64K-2Mbps Option
- Recording Mode: Manual, Time ,Motion Detective, Sensor, Pre-Recording
- Playback Multi-Channel: 1-24 ch Playback in Time
- Playback Mode: 1,4,8,16 Fast Playback, Single Frame Playback
- Transmission Mode: LAN / PSTN / ISDN / ADSL
- Transmission Protocol: TCP/IP
- Connecting: Client Software/ IE Browser
- Client/IE: Remote Preview, Recording, Playback, Control, Support Dynamic
- Alerts Equipment: Support Alarm Box, RS232/485
- Alarm Event: Motion Detection, Video Signal Loss, Sensor Input
- Linkage: Video Recording, Sound Alerts, Alarm Box Output, Phone Alert, Net Inform
- Alarm Box: Support Multi-Protocol,1-24 ch Signal Input and Output
- P/T/Z: Support Multi-Protocol,RS232/485,Higspeed Dome Control Software
- Back Up: USB, Network, CD-RW, DVD-RW Backing Up
- Security: Multi-Lever Password, User Right Option, System Keyboard Lock
- Max Channel: 16 ch per PC
- Power: 2 W
- Adopt Tech Well 6802 Chip
- High Picture Quality, Support IE Browse
- Audio Input: 8 CH Audio Input
- Chipset: TW6802, 10-bit ADC with 4H Comb Filter
- Display Screen: 1 / 4 / 6 / 9 / 10 / 13 / 16 / 25 / 32 / Full Screen
- Color Adjust: Adjustable Light, Contrast, Hue, Saturation by Individual Camera
- Record Mode: Continuous / Schedule Recording / Alarm Triggering
- Compression: Enhanced MPEG4 / H.264 Format, Frame Size: .1K~2.5K
- Multi-task: Monitoring / Recording / PTZ Control / Remote / Backup
- Motion Detect:16 Zone X Multi Area for each Camera
- Storage: HDD / VDRAM / CD-RW / DAT / MO / ZIP / RAID. Up to 24 drives
- PTZ: RS422 / RS485 Controlled PTZ & Light / Power / Wiper
- Playback Speed: Forward / Back / Step / Fast 1 X,2 X,4 X,8 X / Slow 1 X,1/2 X,1/4 X,1/8 X
- User Right: Multi User with Personal User name/Password/User rights, Remote Users
- O.S.: Windows 2000/XP
- Water Mark: Water Mark , Not Editable & Not Replaceable
- Network: PSTN / ISDN / LAN / ADSL / Internet
- Remote: LAN & ADSL: Real Time In 320X240, PSTN: 5-25fps In QCIF
- IE Remote View: Remote Browse by MS Internet Explorer
- Remote Control: Full Function Remote Control & Remote Audio Transmission
- Remote Rec: Remote Playback, Remote Recording, & Emergency Recording
- Speed Dome: Pelco-D / Pelco-P Protocols & Sequence
- E-map: Electronic map that lays out the location of Video Camera (At Server)/ lays out the location of Server (At Client)
- Display Mask: Support Camera mask (Just not show on Screen), Password to Playback Recording Files
- Duplex Voice: Server & Client can talk by Microphone
- Alarm I/O Port: Support 6 ch Alarm signal input & 4 ch Relay output
- 1 x 16 bit Video Capture Card
- 4 x 1/3" inch Sony CCD 420TV Lines Waterproof 48LED IR Day&Night Color Cameras
- 4 x Brackets for Cameras
- 4 x 20Meters High Quality Video / Power Cables
- 1 x 1-8 Cams AV Cable
- 1 x 9-16 Cams Video Cable
- 2 x Connector Wires
- 2 x BNC to RCA Adapters
Spec Condition New Type Security System Features Features
Imaging Sensor: 1/3" inch Sony CCD
Pixels: PAL: 500(H) x 582(V); NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
Sync. System: Internal
Video Output: BNC1.0Vp-p, 75ohm
Min. Illumination: 0Lux/F1.2(IR Lamp on)
S/N Ration: ≥48db
Electronic Shutter: 1/50~1/100000 Second
Gamma Correction: 0.45
Lens: Built-in 16mm Lens
IR Lamps: 48pcs
Backlight Compensation: Auto
White Balance: Auto
Infrared Wavelengths: 850nm
IR Effective Distance: 40m
Working Entertainment: Temperature:-10℃ ~ +45℃ Humidity~90%
Video Video Signal System: NTSC / PAL
Video Compression Format: H.264
Video Input: 4ch BNC(1.0Vp-p,75Ω)
Video Output: VGA
Audio: 1 ch
O.S.: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003
Decode Chip: CONEXANT 10bit ADC 23881
Display Frame Rate: NTSC: 30FPS PAL: 25FPS
Display Resolution: 352 x 288
Display Screen Division: 1, 4, 9 and User-Defined Picture Division and Length-to-Width Ratio
Record Frame Rate: NTSC: 30FPS PAL: 25FPS Resolution: 704×576/352×288 Optional
Record Code Rate: 64K-2Mbps Option
Recording Mode: Manual, Time ,Motion Detective, Sensor, Pre-Recording
Playback Multi-Channel: 1-24 ch Playback in Time
Playback Mode: 1,4,8,16 Fast Playback, Single Frame Playback
Transmission Mode: LAN / PSTN / ISDN / ADSL
Transmission Protocol: TCP/IP
Connecting: Client Software/ IE Browser
Client/IE: Remote Preview, Recording, Playback, Control, Support Dynamic
Alerts Equipment: Support Alarm Box, RS232/485
Alarm Event: Motion Detection, Video Signal Loss, Sensor Input
Linkage: Video Recording, Sound Alerts, Alarm Box Output, Phone Alert, Net Inform
Alarm Box: Support Multi-Protocol,1-24 ch Signal Input and Output
P/T/Z: Support Multi-Protocol,RS232/485,Higspeed Dome Control Software
Back Up: USB, Network, CD-RW, DVD-RW Backing Up
Security: Multi-Lever Password, User Right Option, System Keyboard Lock
Max Channel: 16 ch per PC
Power: 2 W
Audio Input: 8 CH Audio Input
Chipset: TW6802, 10-bit ADC with 4H Comb Filter
Display Screen: 1 / 4 / 6 / 9 / 10 / 13 / 16 / 25 / 32 / Full Screen
Color Adjust: Adjustable Light, Contrast, Hue, Saturation by Individual Camera
Record Mode: Continuous / Schedule Recording / Alarm Triggering
Compression: Enhanced MPEG4 / H.264 Format, Frame Size: .1K~2.5K
Multi-task: Monitoring / Recording / PTZ Contro
Packaging Package Included 1 x 16 bit Video Capture Card
4 x 1/3" inch Sony CCD 420TV Lines Waterproof 48LED IR Day&Night Color Cameras
4 x Brackets for Cameras
4 x 20Meters High Quality Video / Power Cables
1 x 1-8 Cams AV Cable
1 x 9-16 Cams Video Cable
2 x Connector Wires
2 x BNC to RCA Adapters
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 328.40||USD$ 313.40||USD$ 298.41||USD$ 278.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
- How is the Frame Rate related to Picture Quality?
Quality can refer to both how detailed the image is and how fast the frame rate is. Frame rate is simply a measure of how many individual pictures make up the video. "Full motion", what you see on television and on VHS tapes, is 30 frames per second, or fps. Most often, security systems record at slower rates, which result in more jerky-looking images but saves tape or hard drive space, allowing longer periods of time to be recorded.
- What is a camera's format?
Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light.
- Why is Resolution important to consider?
Resolution refers to how detailed a picture the camera can see. The measurement to look for is horizontal TV lines (TVL). A normal CCTV picture is around 350 to 400 TVL, with high resolution getting up to 480 or 500. You need to make sure your entire system is capable of supporting that resolution. If your VCR records 350 lines and your monitor displays 400, the money you spent to upgrade to a camera with 500 lines is completely wasted.