Customers Also Bought
- Brand new 16 channels video input, 8 channels audio input, 240fps recording rate digital surveillance recorder DVR video capture card
- 4 Pcs 1/3 inch Sony chip, 420TV lines, 48LED infrared day and night weatherproof, wired CCD color cameras with 4 PCs 20meters video / power cable
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3" inch Sony CCD
- Pixels: PAL: 500(H) x 582(V); NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- Sync. System: Internal
- Video Output: BNC1.0Vp-p, 75ohm
- Min. Illumination: 0Lux/F1.2(IR Lamp on)
- S/N Ration: ≥48db
- ATM: Auto
- AGC: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50~1/100000 Second
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Lens: Built-in 16mm Lens
- IR Lamps: 48pcs
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Infrared Wavelengths: 850nm
- IR Effective Distance: 40m
- Working Entertainment: Temperature:-10℃ ~ +45℃ Humidity~90%
- Power: DC12V
- This Camera offers effective Surveillance Protection. It has an far Transmit Distance, providing full Motion, Real-time, Color Video with no delay
- Description As we know, there usually have so many invisible vidicon in Public Place, Hotel. Evil person always uses it to do evil thing to invasion of someone's privacy. We develop the special detector according to a great demand in everywhere
- With a special Lens, Conceal them inside of an object for covert operation and protect yourself and your loved ones. All Cameras come in a complete package so all you have to do is just plug it in
- Adopt 1/3" inch SONY CCD
- With AGC, ATW, BLC function
- Illumination is 0lux when IR Lamp is on
- Lens are separated from IR Lamps completely
- With high quality IR LBD, IR Working Range can reach 40 meters
- Giving out heat, Waterproof, strong-lightproof, Dustproof
- Offer outdoor shield to proof the sunshine, can work under a very gloomy condition
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit. Unregulated DC 12V power supply usually provides around 17-20V after loaded and can cause a damage on the camera
- Recommend to use the camera with the monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 75Oms.If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch them on it or standard impedance position. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Any changes or modifications in construction of this device which aren't expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
- Video Video Signal System: NTSC / PAL
- Video Compression Format: H.264
- Video Input: 4ch BNC(1.0Vp-p,75Ω)
- Video Output: VGA
- Audio: 1 ch
- O.S.: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003
- Decode Chip: CONEXANT 10bit ADC 23881
- Display Frame Rate: NTSC: 30FPS PAL: 25FPS
- Display Resolution: 352 x 288
- Display Screen Division: 1, 4, 9 and User-Defined Picture Division and Length-to-Width Ratio
- Record Frame Rate: NTSC: 30FPS PAL: 25FPS Resolution: 704×576/352×288 Optional
- Record Code Rate: 64K-2Mbps Option
- Recording Mode: Manual, Time ,Motion Detective, Sensor, Pre-Recording
- Playback Multi-Channel: 1-24 ch Playback in Time
- Playback Mode: 1,4,8,16 Fast Playback, Single Frame Playback
- Transmission Mode: LAN / PSTN / ISDN / ADSL
- Transmission Protocol: TCP/IP
- Connecting: Client Software/ IE Browser
- Client/IE: Remote Preview, Recording, Playback, Control, Support Dynamic
- Alerts Equipment: Support Alarm Box, RS232/485
- Alarm Event: Motion Detection, Video Signal Loss, Sensor Input
- Linkage: Video Recording, Sound Alerts, Alarm Box Output, Phone Alert, Net Inform
- Alarm Box: Support Multi-Protocol,1-24 ch Signal Input and Output
- P/T/Z: Support Multi-Protocol,RS232/485,Higspeed Dome Control Software
- Back Up: USB, Network, CD-RW, DVD-RW Backing Up
- Security: Multi-Lever Password, User Right Option, System Keyboard Lock
- Max Channel: 16 ch per PC
- Power: 2 W
- Adopt Tech Well 6802 Chip
- High Picture Quality, Support IE Browse
- Audio Input: 8 CH Audio Input
- Chipset: TW6802, 10-bit ADC with 4H Comb Filter
- Display Screen: 1 / 4 / 6 / 9 / 10 / 13 / 16 / 25 / 32 / Full Screen
- Color Adjust: Adjustable Light, Contrast, Hue, Saturation by Individual Camera
- Record Mode: Continuous / Schedule Recording / Alarm Triggering
- Compression: Enhanced MPEG4 / H.264 Format, Frame Size: .1K~2.5K
- Multi-task: Monitoring / Recording / PTZ Control / Remote / Backup
- Motion Detect:16 Zone X Multi Area for each Camera
- Storage: HDD / VDRAM / CD-RW / DAT / MO / ZIP / RAID. Up to 24 drives
- PTZ: RS422 / RS485 Controlled PTZ & Light / Power / Wiper
- Playback Speed: Forward / Back / Step / Fast 1 X,2 X,4 X,8 X / Slow 1 X,1/2 X,1/4 X,1/8 X
- User Right: Multi User with Personal User name/Password/User rights, Remote Users
- O.S.: Windows 2000/XP
- Water Mark: Water Mark , Not Editable & Not Replaceable
- Network: PSTN / ISDN / LAN / ADSL / Internet
- Remote: LAN & ADSL: Real Time In 320X240, PSTN: 5-25fps In QCIF
- IE Remote View: Remote Browse by MS Internet Explorer
- Remote Control: Full Function Remote Control & Remote Audio Transmission
- Remote Rec: Remote Playback, Remote Recording, & Emergency Recording
- Speed Dome: Pelco-D / Pelco-P Protocols & Sequence
- E-map: Electronic map that lays out the location of Video Camera (At Server)/ lays out the location of Server (At Client)
- Display Mask: Support Camera mask (Just not show on Screen), Password to Playback Recording Files
- Duplex Voice: Server & Client can talk by Microphone
- Alarm I/O Port: Support 6 ch Alarm signal input & 4 ch Relay output
- 1 x 16 bit Video Capture Card
- 4 x 1/3" inch Sony CCD 420TV Lines Waterproof 48LED IR Day&Night Color Cameras
- 4 x Brackets for Cameras
- 4 x 20Meters High Quality Video / Power Cables
- 1 x 1-8 Cams AV Cable
- 1 x 9-16 Cams Video Cable
- 2 x Connector Wires
- 2 x BNC to RCA Adapters
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 311.86||USD$ 300.81||USD$ 289.76||USD$ 275.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How is the Frame Rate related to Picture Quality?
Quality can refer to both how detailed the image is and how fast the frame rate is. Frame rate is simply a measure of how many individual pictures make up the video. "Full motion", what you see on television and on VHS tapes, is 30 frames per second, or fps. Most often, security systems record at slower rates, which result in more jerky-looking images but saves tape or hard drive space, allowing longer periods of time to be recorded.
- What is a camera's format?
Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light.
- Why is Resolution important to consider?
Resolution refers to how detailed a picture the camera can see. The measurement to look for is horizontal TV lines (TVL). A normal CCTV picture is around 350 to 400 TVL, with high resolution getting up to 480 or 500. You need to make sure your entire system is capable of supporting that resolution. If your VCR records 350 lines and your monitor displays 400, the money you spent to upgrade to a camera with 500 lines is completely wasted.