Customers Also Bought
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Compact design and easy to install
- Made of high quality and durable material
- Advanced digital signal processing
- DC-12V power supply
- Display Speed: NTSC: 480fps PAL: 400fps
- Recording Speed: NTSC: 480fps PAL: 400fps
- Recording Resolution: NTSC: 352 x 240 PAL: 352 x 288
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Video Input: 16 channels
- Compression: H.264/MPEG4
- Audio Input: 4 channels
- Network Transmission: Ethernet
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP
- PTZ: RS485
- Supported Backup Devices: HDD, CD/RW, floppy driver, etc
- System: Windows 98/2000/XP
- Image Senor: 1/4 inch Sharp CCD
- Image Size: 4.9mm x 3.7mm (1/3")
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 752(H) x 582(V) NTSC: 768(H) x 494(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 52dB
- Min. Illumination: 0Lux (IR ON)
- IR LED: 36 pcs
- Built-in Lens: 16mm
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p 75Ω
- Supplied Power: DC 12V±10% 160mA
- This camera & DVR is compact design and easy to set up
- 36 LEDs infrared day and night weatherproof, security CCTV wired CCD color camera
- 16 Channels DVR Capture Card
- Provide all the accessories which you need
- 1/4 inch Sharp color CCD
- Horizontal resolution of 420TV lines
- Auto tracking white balance
- Advanced digital signal processing
- SYV-75: Video out 1.0Vp-p 75O composite video signal is provided at this connector
- Power: DC-12V power supply
- Please the keeping glass surface clean. Otherwise it may make light sensor an expiration
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Do not aim stronger light. Otherwise it will cause to be effective of picture
- Please according to the technique parameter within the scope of rule the electric voltage area, electric current area usage
- Please use it in the over 50 environment of seal airtight
- Do not use high strength corrosive clearing the glass
- 1 x 16 Channels Digital Surveillance Recorder DVR Video Capture Card
- 16 x 1/4 Inch Sharp 420TVL Security CCTV Wired CCD Color Cameras
- 1 x 12V DC 18 Output Switch Mode CCTV Power Supply
- 16 x ESRT-1(2 Passive Video Balun 2 Power Covert Cable)
- 4 x 100m Network Cables
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 992.32||USD$ 956.42||USD$ 920.52||USD$ 872.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is an Auto Iris Lens?
An automatic iris lens is a lens with a motorized iris that automatically adjusts to only allow a specific amount of light to reach the image sensor. When there is too much light, the iris will close to reduce the amount of light let in. Auto iris lenses are primarily used in applications where light levels vary and it would be impracticable to manually adjust the lens. Automatic iris lenses are generally more efficient than the electronic shutter since they actually control the amount of light reaching the sensor as opposed to simply adjusting the shutter speed.
- What is Automatica Gain Control(AGC)?
Most cameras come with an AGC circuit. This circuit examines brightness level of the video signal to keep it at a consistent level. For example, if the video signal is dark, it will attempt to increase the gain to bring the brightness up to a normal level.
- What is "Lux" for cameras?
LUX is defined as "Relative amount of light that will produce a viewable image." A unit measuring the intensity of light. Full moon light is about 0.1 lux whereas full daylight is about 10,000 lux. Most color cameras can produce decent images during deep twilight. Most black and white cameras need about as much light as produced by a full moon. With our new HAD and Super HAD CCD cameras, the only light you need is starlight on a dark night.