Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch SONY Color
- Picture Element: NTSC:512(H) x 492(V); PAL: 512(H) x 582(V)
- System: NTSC/PAL
- Horizontal Resolution: 480TVL
- IR LED: 36PCS
- IR Series Distance: 30M
- Minimum Illumination: 0.00Lux
- Lens: 3.6mm/6mm/8mm/12mm/16mm
- BLC: ON/OFF
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)～1/100, 000 Second
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: >48dB
- Gamma: >0.45
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~50℃
- Synchronizing System: Internal
- Video Output: ≤1.2Vp-p 75Ω(BNC)
- Power Supply: DC12v <150mA
- The layman please do not open canopy
- Carefully lightly puts
- Please do cot have to put in the pickup camera moist or easily the place which is drenched by tile rain, or in the moist place operation, once pickup camera wet, please immediately switches off the power source, asks the specialist to service, moist is very easy to damage the pickup camera, moreover is easy to cause the electro acoustical accident
- The clean photograph machine-hour please do not use the intense cleanser
- Please not have to treat the pickup camera the sun, no matter is in the room or outside, please do not have operates
- Side the spotlight either other glare or the reflection please in the stipulation temperature, the humidity and the power source scope operates the pickup camera, please (-10℃~50℃) is lower then 85 in 14F 122F
- Input Type: DVI : DVI x 2 (one for 16 video, one for 16 audio)
- D-Type: DB15 x 2 (for video) ; DB9 x 2 (extension card for audio)
- Video Input (s): 16 Cams
- Audio Input (s): 16 Channels
- TV Output: RCA Connector x 1
- Recording Rate At 320 X 240 Resolution: 480 fps (NTSC), 400 fps (PAL)
- Display Rate: 480 fps (NTSC), 400 fps (PAL)
- Video Resolution: NTSC/PAL: Full D1, Half D1, CIF
- Compression Format: Geo MPEG4, Geo MPEG4 (ASP), Geo H264, Geo H264 V2
- GV-NET Card Support: Yes
- GV-NET/IO Card Support: Yes
- GV-Hybrid DVR Card Support: Yes
- OS Supported: Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Server 2003 / Windows Vista (Not support 64-bit version of Windows)
- CPU: Pentium 4-3.0GHz with Hyper-threading or above
- RAM: 2 x 512 MB dual channel
- HDD: 250 GB or above (recommended)
- VGA: ATI Radon 9550 or above. Please don't use NVIDIA Display Card
- DirectX: 9.0 or above
- Dimensions (W x H): 170 x 95 (mm) / 6.69 x 3.74 (in)
- 1 x 16 Channel Digital Surveillance Recorder DVR Video Capture Card
- 16 x 1/3inch SONY Color Cameras
- 4 x AC/DC Adapters
- 8 x 15m Power / Video All in One Cables
- 4 x 20m Power / Video All in One Cables
- 4 x 30m Video and Power All one Cables
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1936.70||USD$ 1887.11||USD$ 1837.52||USD$ 1771.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.