Customers Also Bought
- 16GB/32GB USB3.0 flash memory drive brings safety,quick,large capacity
- USB 3.0 disk is portable design, easy to use
- Prevent magnetic, seismic resistance, moisture resistance
- Interface: USB3.0,can compatible USB2.0/1.1
- Capacity: 16/32GB
- Speed: 150MB/s
- Operating System: Win98 / ME / 2000 / XP, Mac OS 9.X / Limux Kernel 2.4
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ～ 70℃
- Working Temperature: -20°C~60°C
- Working Voltage:5V
- SFD201 USB 3.0 Sharp 16G/32G Expansion Flash Memory Drive
- In the mechanism, the 16G/32G flash memory drive is push type design, convenient use and protect USB head is not damaged
- USB 3.0 Flash Memory can slip into your pocket, conveniently around your neck or on a keychain for ultimate portable storage
- The 16/32GB flash memory druve ,Just plug into your USB port and your computer will immediately detect and configure the disk without restarting your computer
What is USB Flash Drive?
- A USB flash drive consists of a flash memory data storage device integrated with a USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface. USB flash drives are typically removable and rewritable, and physically much smaller than a floppy disk. Most weigh less than 30 g (1 oz). Storage capacities in 2010 can be as large as 256 GB with steady improvements in size and price per capacity expected. Some allow 1 million write or erase cycles and have a 10-year data retention cycle
- USB flash drives are often used for the same purposes as floppy disks were. They are smaller, faster, have thousands of times more capacity, and are more durable and reliable because of their lack of moving parts. Until approximately 2005, most desktop and laptop computers were supplied with floppy disk drives, but most recent equipment has abandoned floppy disk drives in favor of USB ports
- USB Flash drives use the USB mass storage standard, supported natively by modern operating systems such as Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, and other Unix-like systems. USB drives with USB 2.0 support can store more data and transfer faster than a much larger optical disc drive and can be read by many other systems such as the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, DVD players and in some upcoming mobile smartphones
- Nothing moves mechanically in a flash drive; the term drive persists because computers read and write flash-drive data using the same system commands as for a mechanical disk drive, with the storage appearing to the computer operating system and user interface as just another drive. Flash drives are very robust mechanically
- A flash drive consists of a small printed circuit board carrying the circuit elements and a USB connector, insulated electrically and protected inside a plastic, metal, or rubberized case which can be carried in a pocket or on a key chain, for example. The USB connector may be protected by a removable cap or by retracting into the body of the drive, although it is not likely to be damaged if unprotected. Most flash drives use a standard type-A USB connection allowing plugging into a port on a personal computer, but drives for other interfaces also exist
- Most USB flash drives draw their power from the USB connection, and do not require a battery. They should not be confused with some look-alike music player devices that combine the functionality of a digital audio player with flash-drive-type storage and require a battery for the player function
Design and Implementation:
- One end of the device is fitted with a single male type-A USB connector. Inside the plastic casing is a small printed circuit board. Mounted on this board is some power circuitry and a small number of surface-mounted integrated circuits (ICs). Typically, one of these ICs provides an interface to the USB port, another drives the onboard memory, and the other is the flash memory
- Drives typically use the USB mass storage device class to communicate with the host
There are typically four parts to a flash drive:
- Male type-A USB connector - provides a physical interface to the host computer
- USB mass storage controller - implements the USB host controller. The controller contains a small microcontroller with a small amount of on-chip ROM and RAM
- NAND flash memory chip - stores data. NAND flash is typically also used in digital cameras
- Crystal oscillator - produces the device's main 12 MHz clock signal and controls the device's data output through a phase-locked loop
- 1 x 16G/32G Expansion USB3.0 Flash Memory Drive
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.66||USD$ 14.17||USD$ 13.68||USD$ 13.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.