Customers Also Bought
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 12VDC, 10A, 18 outputs
- Single Output: 2A, PTC (short-circuit auto recovery)
- The Average Full-load Single Output: 0.55A
- Dielectric Strength: Input and output, AC 3.0KV, 1min, 10mA Test; input and shell, AC 2.5KV, 1min, 10mA Test; output and shell, DC 500V, 1min, 10mA Test
- Ripple Voltage: <150mV
- Protection: Output short circuit protection, output overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection
- The Working Environment Temperature: -20 degrees - +40 degrees
- Cooling: Air natural convection, thermal conductivity metal box
- Radiation: Metal box shielding electromagnetic radiation, anti-interference
- Safety Standards: GB4943 \ UL60950 \ EN60950-1
- EMC: GB9254 \ EN55022 Class B FCC
- Dimensions: 26 x 23 x 8.5cm / 10.2 x 9.1 x 3.3in (L x W x H)
- Ripple small security camera video signal output more stable and clearer pictures
- Power protection also features output overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit protection
How to Check Power Supply Voltage:
- A power supply is an electronic assembly that supplies electrical voltage. If the power supply is part of a larger assembly, such as a computer, then the power supply is meant to provide the voltages necessary to power the rest of the electronics. One of the first steps in troubleshooting a malfunctioning electronic device is to check the voltages from the power supply. If the voltages are correct, the problem lies elsewhere. But if the voltages are not correct, then the power supply can be determined to be faulty or in need of adjustment
- Connect your multimeter probes to your multimeter and turn it on. Observe the correct polarity. The red probe is the positive one, and it is plugged into the red plug on the multimeter. The black probe is the negative or common probe, and is plugged into the black plug on the multimeter
- Set your multimeter function to measure either an alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, depending on the output of your power supply. Most power supplies for commercial use produce a DC voltage
- Turn on the power supply. Make sure it is plugged into the appropriate power source. Most power supplies operate by plugging into a typical 120 house circuit
- Connect the multimeter probes to the power supply output terminals by touching the probes to the metal contacts. Power supply outputs are usually marked with a positive (+) sign and a negative (-) sign. Observe the correct polarity with your probes by touching the red probe to the positive terminal and the black probe to the negative terminal
- Read the multimeter display for the output voltage of the power supply
- 1 x Concentration Power Supply
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.66||USD$ 28.36||USD$ 27.07||USD$ 25.33||USD$ 25.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.