Customers Also Bought
- Very bright Infrared LED board with 18 lights
- Great performance without much energy consume
- Infrared illuminator board plate with 18 LED for CCTV CCD security camera
- Replace a security camera LED board for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the IR LED board by high voltage
- Angle: 45° / 60° / 80°
- Number of IR Lamp: 18 LED Φ5
- Size: 43 x 43 mm /1.89 x 1.89 in
- 1 x CCTV Camera IR Board
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.46||USD$ 3.25||USD$ 3.07||USD$ 2.91||USD$ 2.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the best brand of lamp?
This is highly subjective, and there are as many opinions as there are lamps. All the lamps we offer are heavily tested and are guaranteed to deliver the performance they are designed to give. Even here at our facilities, everyone has a different "favorite", each with their own reasons. We do try to give you some information on the site about which is the most popular with our customers and tanning salons.
- Are pink lamps hotter than blue lamps?
Another common misconception is that the color of the lamp affects the tanning. UV is what tans you, and it is too high a frequency for you to see. (some birds and insects can see UV, but not humans.) The color of the lamp is determined by a mix of phosphors that has NO effect on the tanning. You can take any tanning lamp, and make it glow green, yellow, purple, red, pink, blue or even different colors, and that will not change the tanning in any way. The main purpose of the color is to please the eye and differentiate the lamp from other lamps.
- Does it use long time?
Most lamps are rated for 1000 hours, but we recommend you change them in the 600 to 800 hour range for best results. At 700 hours, this equals 2100 tanning sessions of 20 full minutes, so on average this is about every 3 to 5 years, depending upon usage.