Customers Also Bought
- Press The Button A: Light A flashes quickly for 8 times, light B flashes quickly for 8 times. Repeat contiuously
- Press The Button B: Light A flashes once, light B flashes once. Repeat continuously
- Press The Button C: Light A and B flash once at the same time. Repeat continuously
- Size: 13.5 x 12.5 x 6.5cm/5.3 x 4.9 x 2.6in(L x W x H)
- Output Power: 30W
- Voltage: DC12V
- Material: Plastic & Metal
- With fresh style design and top performance, this super bright auto red & blue flash light is a great accessory for your vehicle
- One side of 18 LED in blue light, the other side of 18 LED in red light when they are powered
- The lights are made of crystal plastic and metal, so it is with high durability
- The LED flashing light comes with screws, so it is easy to install
- Car lamp with ON/OFF switch design which can bring more convenience to your daily use
- The LED lights are with 3 modes
- This car 12V LED lights can be installed anywhere or used to replace front or outside roof light in your car
- This super car light bulbs bright auto red & blue flash light is a great accessory for your vehicle
- The high quality 12V LED lights is easy to install
- Complete installation of equipment, this car 12V LED lights can be installed anywhere or used to replace front or outside roof light in your car
- The car light bulbs have 3 different colors(One side of 18 LED in blue light, the other side of 18 LED in red light when they are powered)
- 1 x Car Flash Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.12||USD$ 13.75||USD$ 13.38||USD$ 12.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do these lights hook up?
All of our lighting products are powered by the 12 volt standard 2 wire hook up. Which is basically your car battery, or if you have knowledge of automotive wiring you can tie into any 12 volt power source in your vehicle. Some of our products have an inline fuse included with the kit to protect your lighting against power surges from your car battery (This is applicable if you connect your lighting direct to your car or truck battery).
- What is the difference between LED and Neon Lights?
This can really come down to each persons individual preferences and the type of visual effect your trying to setup.
Generally with neon car lights you can only turn them on and off without any of the other visual effects. Now we do have a music interface available that you can hookup to your neons that do give you the ability to have the neons strobe with the music and such. But this is an extra module and generally isn't included with neon lighting kits.
In comparison with the LED car lights you get more dazzling effects. You can make the lights fade, chase, strobe, have multicolors, etc. All which you generally cannot due with the neon kits.
Also the neon tubes are very bright but are more fragile than their LED counterparts. The LED tubes are more durable and are harder to damage then the neons. Of course either way you have to watch out for speed bumps.
Both your neon and LED lights will last years if they are taken care of. But LED's do have a much larger lamp life than neons and draw approximately 1/3 to 1/2 the amount of power compared to the neon lights.
The last thing is that the LED underbody kits used to be dimmer, and produce a kind of dot effect compared to the neons. But now the LED kits are just as bright as the neons. This has been accomplished by adding alot more LED's into the tubes.
- ow hard are Car Light kits to install, could I do this myself?
None of the LED or Neon lighting is difficult to install. It is however time consuming if you've never done it before. Each of the lighting kits does include complete installation instructions which are easy to understand and follow. If you take your time during the installation you should have no problems. But if your not comfortable installing the lights, then I do recommend you have it professionally installed.