Customers Also Bought
- If you feel your car interior light not really bright then you must try this interior dome light
- Super white bright car interior dome light
- Interior dome light is easy to install and long life span of the replacement car light
- Universal design is suitable to many kinds of cars, come with 3 different adapters as the picture shows
- Open lens of the interior dome light and remove original bulbs
- Choose included adapter which similar to original bulbs for replacement
- Connect LED PCB and turn on LED Dome Light, if LED can not light up, please reverse installing direction of adapter and try again
- After function being confirmed, then cut self-adhesive tape to fit and fix the PCB in the housing of dome light
- Voltage: 12V
- Power Consumption: 2.7W
- Size: 5.99 x 3.50 x 0.51cm/2.36 x 1.38 x 0.2in (L x W x T)
- Bright and durable LED dome light
- Connector wire
- The back of LED dome light
- Soft and bright light
Size in Detail:
Install Interior Car Lights:
- Open up the dome light cover. With older cars just twist the cover until it releases; on newer cars you need to remove several screws
- Pull out the old bulb with your fingers and compare it to the new bulb
- Press the new bulb into the socket. Use a lint-free cloth as the oils in your hands can make the bulb burn out prematurely
- Put the light cover back on
- Turn the light on to make sure it's working
Change a Dome Light Bulb:
- Turn the dome light to the "Off" position. In most vehicles, the "Off" position is the middle of the three options on the switch. Refer to your owner's manual for the exact location
- Remove the bulb lens cover. Depending on the vehicle, you may have to remove two screws holding the lens in place with a screwdriver. If no screws are present, pry the lens off with a flat head screwdriver. Place the screwdriver opposite the light switch and press in. The lens cover should pop off, giving you access to the bulb
- Unscrew the light bulb from the dome socket. Discard the old bulb. Screw a new bulb into the dome socket until the bulb is tight and secured
- Replace the lens cover then push on it to snap it in place or use the screwdriver to secure the screws
Compare Between Before and After Installing the LED Dome Light:
The LED Dome Light:
- 1 x 18 LEDs Car Ceiling Dome Light Bulb
- 3 x Different Adapters
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.13||USD$ 9.62||USD$ 9.17||USD$ 8.75||USD$ 8.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the operating voltage range of the 12 Volt Bulbs?
The 12 Volt bulbs can operate safely from 9 Volts up to 15 Volts. At 9 Volts the output will be dim.
- Do your LED bulbs emit UV light?
No, but you should never point an LED light into your eyes. The light is very bright and could cause damage.
- Why does my Led light bulb not work properly in extreme temperatures?
Any temperature below 14° F or above 122° F may cause a LED bulb to flicker, dim, change color, or cease to function. Once the LED bulb is returned to an operational environment it should began to work properly.