Customers Also Bought
Back Focal Length
Angle Of View
All the metal structure, professional optical glass
- The lens accessories provides a standard field of view which is ideally suitable for many cameras
- The well-made 50mm lens is an excellent choice for most applications
- This great lens can make your photos more colorful
How Does a Camera Lens Work?
The Camera's Eye
- A camera lens is the "eye" of a camera, allowing it to see the outside world. It also works a lot like a human eye, in that light passes through the lens and is focused on the film or image sensor of a digital camera. This light carries the images that both you and camera see
- A lens has several elements inside a metal barrel. Each element is actually a simple lens itself--a piece of carefully shaped and polished glass. The glass elements in the lens are what focuses the image for the film or sensor
- Lens have different focal lengths, the distance between the lens and the film or image sensor. This distance is measured in millimeters. To focus on something close, the lens is moved farther from the film or sensor. This is why a lens moves back and forth as it focuses
- A standard lens has a focal length of 50 mm, which closely approximates what the human eye sees. This is a "fixed" lens, with no zoom
- A zoom lens can vary it s focal length. A common zoom has a focal length of 28 mm or 80 mm. It is used to bring a subject closer (like binoculars) without the photographer moving.
- A wide angle lens is also fixed, but typically has a focal length of 28 mm. A wide angle lens enlarges the image, and are useful for portrait photography. You can focus tightly on the subject with a wide angle lens while remains a respectful distance away (and out of the way of the studio lights)
SLR, LCD or Point and Shoot?
- A SLR (Single Lens Reflex) lens allows the photographer to look directly through the lens and see exactly what the camera sees. In film days, this was the lens of choice for professional photographers, and is still popular with today's pros
- A digital camera with an LCD screen shows the photographer what the sensor is seeing through the lens
- A "point and shoot" camera generally uses a separate lens for the photographer to look through. On disposable film cameras, this is just a window to line up the shot. Most good digital "point and shoot" camera's have both a separate viewing lens and a LCD screen
How to Tell if Your Camera Lens Is Working Right:
Modern digital cameras, whether they are point and shoot models or single lens reflex models, all have one thing in common: they need to have a working lens for them to function properly. Before the image ever hits the digital sensor in any digital camera, it must first travel through the lens. If you suspect your lens is not functioning properly, there are a few things you can do at home to find out
- Inspect the most recent pictures you have taken with the camera. Look at the subject in the picture and determine if it is properly focused
- Locate the "AF/MF" switch on the side of your lens. Not all lenses have this switch. If yours does, make sure it is in the "AF" position for auto-focus
- Hold the camera to your eye or view the scene on the rear LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screen. Pick two items you want to focus on, one close to you and one far away
- Aim the camera at the subject that is close to you and press the shutter release half way down. Doing this activates the cameras auto-focusing system. Check to see that the lens focuses on the subject; it should not appear blurry or doubled
- Aim the camera at the subject which is far away from you. Press the shutter release half way down and see if the lens changes its focus from the near point to the further subject. The lens should change right away. If the lens does not adjust its focus position then you may need to have the lens serviced
- 1 x Lens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.72||USD$ 9.70||USD$ 9.69||USD$ 9.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.