Customers Also Bought
- Included drivers/programs on CD
- 1.3MP snap shot pictures saved directly to computer when receiver connected to PC
- Included sanitary covers
- Comfortable hand held design
- Camera with built in rechargeable battery
- System: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- 6 Built In LED Lights
- Image Device: 1/4 CMOS
- TV System: PAL- 628 x 582 Resolution
- Horizontal Definition: 380 TV Lines
- Angular Field of View: 45 deg
- Minimum Illumination: 2 Lux
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: 52dB
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Recommended Max Range for Objects: 10~30mm (auto focus)
- Transmission Range: 10 m/393in
- Power Source: Built In rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Dimension: 215x 26 x 25mm/8.4 x 1.02 x 0.98in (L x W x D)
- Receiving Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480MHz
- Frequency Stabilization: +/-100KHz
- Demodulation Mode: FM
- Antenna: 50ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: <-85dBm
- Power Source: DC 5V
- Dimension: 70 x 85 x 20mm/ 2.75 x 3.34 x 0.78in (L x W x D)
- Channels Available: 4
- Channel select for multiple cameras
- USB to computer/AV OUT
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x 3.5mm to Video Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Wireless Receiver Stand
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x CD with Driver
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 91.68||USD$ 89.06||USD$ 86.44||USD$ 82.94|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why does the image look blurred?
Occasionally, the lens of the camera gets dirty and needs cleaning. This will be done as soon as we notice a reduction in image quality.
- Why does the time only change when the image changes?
The camera sends a snapshot of the latest image, and includes the time when that image was taken.
- Do I need an Auto or Manual Iris Lens?
For outdoor cameras, auto lenses are needed for lighting change.
For indoor cameras, manual lenses are sufficient to handle a more stable lighting condition.