Customers Also Bought
- Wireless camera 380TV lines Sharp picture display
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- 4 channels available to avoid interference
- Min 100m transmission distance without block
- Suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours surveillance, home security
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3"CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: PAL: 628x582; NTSC: 510x492
- Horizontal Resolution: 380 TV lines
- View Angle: 62 Degree
- Minimum Illumination: 1.5 Lux/ F1.5
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz~2,483MHz 4CH
- Transmission Power: 10mW
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m
- Consumption Current: 80mAh
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
- Operating Temperature: -10C~>50C / 14F~122F
- Storage Temperature: -40C~-85C /-40F~>185F
- Channel Frequency: CH1=2414; CH2=2432; CH3=2450; CH4=2468 (MHz)
How is the Frame Rate related to Picture Quality?
- Quality can refer to both how detailed the image is and how fast the frame rate is. Frame rate is simply a measure of how many individual pictures make up the video. "Full motion", what you see on television and on VHS tapes, is 30 frames per second, or fps. Most often, security systems record at slower rates, which result in more jerky-looking images but saves tape or hard drive space, allowing longer periods of time to be recorded
How does an Infrared Illuminator work?
- In situations where events need to be monitored at night, black and white cameras are used with infrared illuminators. Infrared light is used because black and white CCD cameras have very good sensitivity in and near the infrared region. These are wavelengths longer than 7000nm (nanometers). The human eye can see up to 700nm wavelength, and anything above 700nm is invisible to the human eye. Most infrared illuminators come in 730nm, 830nm, and 950nm wavelengths. These infrared illuminators are invisible to the human eye, and that's why they're perfect for night monitoring. You will be able to see in total darkness with these infrared illuminators, without anyone knowing
What is a camera's format?
- Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light
- 1 x Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.36||USD$ 19.61||USD$ 18.86||USD$ 17.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.