Customers Also Bought
- Receiving Frequency: CH1: 2414MHz; CH2: 2432MHz; CH3: 2450MHz; CH4: 2468MHz
- Receiving Sensitivity: -90dBm
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3 inch CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: 628 x 582(PAL); 0 x 492(NTSC)
- View Angle: 62 degree
- Horizontal Resolution: 380TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz~2,483MHz
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE; 2mW/FCC
- Modulation Type: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Consumption Current: 70mA
- Battery Type (built-in): Lithium battery
- Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Charge Time: 2h
- Charge Consumption: 350mA
- Working Time: 5h
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m
- Wireless Camera Security System PMP player supports MPEG, AVI, ASF, MP3 and WAV
- Wireless Camera Security System has 4 channels available for multi-camera working
- The Wireless Camera Security System supports playback images on TV/monitor/computer
- Has the simple operation interface, and no need to install software
- This Home Security Camera System can be set to automatic monitoring function selectable trigger sensitivity
- Optional Real-time monitoring and playback mode
- This wireless security camera system allows the longest wireless distance with high resolution night-vision camera and audio capability
- This Wireless Camera Security System is a perfect system for home or business
What is a CMOS Camera?
- Sensor Chip - When a camera uses a CMOS-based image sensor chip, it enables the integration of all required camera circuits within the same chip. This makes the CMOS suitable for small and portable cameras such as those in PDAs and mobile phones. Although initially used for less expensive devices, the CMOS sensor has been further developed in terms of power, efficiency and functionality. Many professional cameras already incorporate CMOS sensor chips for their technical needs
- Voltage - Compared to the CCD, the CMOS operates at lower voltages, thus reducing power consumption for portable applications. The CMOS chip allows any analog or digital processing functions to be readily integrated into the chip in order to reduce the device's system package size and overall cost
- Monochrome or Color Configurations - CMOS cameras typically employ color separation devices, instead of having integral filters on the camera's sensors. Each camera might be available in either monochrome or color configurations. A monochrome CMOS camera captures images in black and white or grayscale. A color CMOS camera captures a range of colors generated through varying combinations of discrete colors
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Traveling Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.32||USD$ 25.25||USD$ 24.19||USD$ 22.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.