Customers Also Bought
- Video Output: 1Vp-p (FM)
- Frequency: 2.414GHz; 2.432GHz; 2.450GHz; 2.468GHz
- Number of Channels: 4
- A/V Mod Method: FM
- Input: Video Out + R/L Audio In
- Power: DC 12V
- Operating Temperature: - 10Degree- 50Degree(14F - 122F)
Camera and Receiver:
- Imaging Sensor: CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: 628 x 582(PAL); 510 x 492(NTSC)
- View Angle: 62Degree
- Transmission Frequency: ISM2,400MHz~2,483MHz
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2,400 ~ 2,483MHz 4CH
- Intermediate Frequency: 480MHz
- Antenna: 50ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: -85dB
- Transmission Power: 10mW / CE; 2mW / FCC
- TV System: PAL/CCIR; NTSC/EIA
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Power Supply: +8V
- Consumption Current: 50(Max)mA
- Operating Temperature: -10Degree~ +50Degree / +14Degree ~ +122Degree
- Storage Temperature: -40Degree ~ -85Degree / -40Degree ~ +185Degree
- Operating Humidity: 85%RH
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100(Min)M
- Transmit input video signal with 2.4GHz frequency band
- BNC video input port
- 4-channel available to avoid interference
- Min 100m transmission distance without block
- Can be used on TV, VCR, and other monitoring kit
- 2.4GHz Transmitter is suitable for CCTV camera and other video transmission
- 2.4GHz Transmitter is suitable for facilities in the supermarket , shop ,department store, clothes shop, workshop, warehouse, school , office and home
- Wireless transmission and reception, Small size , light weight ,low power consumption, High sensitivity, easy installation ＆ operation, easy to connect
- This 2.4GHz Transmitter 4 Channel Wireless Receiver with BNC Wired Camera is 100% brand new and the wireless transmission device adopted the advanced international 2.4GHz wireless transmission technology
- Besides, this 2.4GHz Transmitter 4 Channel Receiver do work perfectly. With 4 channels available for your choice, you are free from interference
- Without blocking, Wireless Receiver Transmitter with BNC Wired Camera is capable of transmitting and receiving signals from up to 100m distance
- Connect the antenna to the receiver
- Connect the adaptor (DC8V 500mA) to the receiver
- 4-channel available to avoid interference
- Connect the receiver to the monitor/TV with AV cable (yellow for video and red for audio)
- Power on the monitor/TV and select AV mode
- Set the channel of receiver same as that of camera by pressing the Channel button continuously, and the picture are displayed on the monitor/TV
- Adjust brightness, contrast and color of the monitor/TV for the perfect effect
- Insert the DC8V 500mA power into the power jack of the camera
- Auto switch between up to 4 wireless camera SCAN. The green color indicating lamp charge a time each 5 a time
- AV (Audio/Video) Wireless Transmitter
- Q3, VC1, C13, C16 and L3 all make up a colpitts oscillator circuit that fluctuates form 220~250MHz. You can regulate the frequency to any value within this threshold by tuning VC1 or L3. C13 modulates the signal rate. When the capacitance increases, so does the modulation. R9 and C16 bias the local oscillation. If you lower R9's frequency to 680W the oscillator's output level will increase.
- Q2 and L2 act as a frequency doubler. C7, along with FCZ7S3R5 (IF transformer), the Q4 transistor, C14, C19 and R12 all make up the mixer. This mixer takes both audio and visual signals together and "mix" them into one and passes through RF Amplifier Q1 to transmit the signal to the antenna.
- Fix the Transmitter, using the RCA Video, the Audio signal cable connect the transmitter and the single original equipment (eg, Camera, VCD)
- Check the two machine on the suitable position, then inserting the power adapter
- The Transmitter's installation is nearly the same as the receiver's, just the receiver need to be connected with the display equipment
- Confirm that it's right to install the Transmitter and the Receiver in two places, you can open all the power switches and set the Transmitter and the Receiver as the same channel
- Observe the accepting effect, by adjusting the tact of the angle of the Transmitter and the Receiver' antenna until get the excellent Video and Audio effect, the installation is over
- 1 x 2.4G Wireless AV Receiver
- 1 x Wired Camera Converter to Wireless Camera
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Pedestal
- 1 x AV Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.84||USD$ 30.41||USD$ 28.98||USD$ 27.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What transmitter and recievers can I buy to control 4 different simple servos?
I would visit a hobbies store. They have radio transceivers you can use. You should have the specs of the release mechanism.
- How do I calculate the maximum data rate between a wireless transmitter and receiver?
The maximum data rates of the TX and RX depend on the bandwidth of the circuits, and simplistically it might seem that the least of these will settle the issue.
But for communication between them the max data rate is affected by the noise in the system, and this will depend on the noise of the propagation medium, the noise figure of the RX, the power level of the TX, the transmission loss, and the maximum tolerable error rate.
- How do I wire a new traxxas transmitter and receiver to my battery and servos?
I assume both unit use the same xtal. sometimes units use a xmit xtal and a rcv xtal. verify that. obviously if the xtals came with the unit and are not marked xmit and rcv then u are good to go. If they are verify they are in the right unit.