Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/4in Sony CCD
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixels: PAL: (H)500 x (V)582; NTSC: (H)510 x (V)492
- Scanning System: NTSC:525 Lines.60 Field/Sec; PAL: 625 Lines 50 Field/Sec
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Line
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 Lux
- S/N Ratio: More Than 48dB
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75 Oms, Negative
- Electronic Shutter: Pal: 1/50~1/100,000s ; NTSC:1/60~1/100,000s
- White Balance: Auto
- B.L.C: Auto
- Built-In Lens: 4.3mm Cone Pinhole Lens
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ + 50℃, RH 95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ + 60℃, RH 95% Max
- Power Consumption: 9Vor12V±10%DC, 100mA
- Auto electronic shutter control, Auto back light compensation
- Pinhole lens board lens & vari-focal lens, Advanced digital signal processing
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit. Unregulated DC 12V power supply usually provides around 17-20V after loaded and can cause a damage on the camera
- Recommend to use the camera with the monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 75Oms.If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch them on it or standard impedance position. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Never face the camera toward the sun. If may cause a smear on the picture when the camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or do not try to operate the camera in wet area. Moisture can damage the camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2.414~2.468 GHz
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE; 2mW/FCC
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 300m/1500m(Min.)
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Operating Temperature: -10~50/+14~+122°C/°F
- Operating Humidity: 85%RH
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2, 400 ~ 2, 483MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480 Mhz
- Frequency Stabilization: +100Khz
- Demodulation Mode: FM
- Antenna: 50 ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: <=-85dBm
- Video Output: 1Vp-p @ 75 ohm, S/N >38dB
- Audio Output: 1Vp-p @600 ohm
- Operation Temperature: -10 ~ +50 / +14 ~ +122˚C / ˚F
- Operation Humidity: 22°C/°F 85%RH
- Transmit video signal by 2.4GHz frequency band
- With BNC connector plug
- 4-channel available to avoid interference
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- Min. 300m transmission distance without block
- Suitable for CCTV camera and other video devices
- 4-channel real-time wireless receiver,Alloyed shell, Antenna can be changed by yourself
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Transmitter
- 4 x Cameras
- 4 x Wireless Converters
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 189.71||USD$ 181.90||USD$ 174.10||USD$ 163.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.