Customers Also Bought
- Receiver Channel: 8 Channel
- Voltage: 12V
- Consumption Current: 600mA 3W
- Output Power: 33>/=dB
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Video Output Level: 1Np-p
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C-+60°C
- Measurement: 88 x 60 x 35mm / 3.5 x 2.4 x 1.4in
- CH1: Frequency(MHz): 2414; Receiver Channel: 01
- CH2: Frequency(MHz): 2432; Receiver Channel: 02
- CH3: Frequency(MHz): 2450; Receiver Channel: 03
- CH4: Frequency(MHz): 2468; Receiver Channel: 04
- CH5: Frequency(MHz): 2370; Receiver Channel: 05
- CH6: Frequency(MHz): 2390; Receiver Channel: 06
- CH7: Frequency(MHz): 2490; Receiver Channel: 07
- CH8: Frequency(MHz): 2510; Receiver Channel: 08
- This 2.4GHz Wireless Transmitter can transmit AV signals of DVD, DVR, CCD camera, IPTV, satellite set-top box, digital TV set-top box and other similar devices, by means of radio waves and receive them at distant end and input them to a TV set to be displayed
- This 8Channel Receiver Transmitter works with compact 2.4GHz wireless video transfer system with 8 receiver channel, 2.4Ghz frequency
- Now buy this Wireless Receiver Transmitter and take advantage of our low prices and great service. Multi-function, excess value, fashion outline, pettiness, portability, sturdiness, durability, stable property, long-time using, original sound
- This 2.4GHz Wireless 8CH Receiver & 8CH Transmitter Security System! The product consists of a transmitter and a receiver
- This Wireless Receiver Transmitter adopts an advanced 2.4GHz wireless transmission scheme and has the advantages of a long transmission range, strong anti-interference and high mobilityork with compact 2.4GHz wireless video transfer system with 8 receiver channel, 2.4Ghz frequency
- This Wireless Receiver Transmitter supports DC12V, 600mA 3W consumption current, 1Np-p video output level
- The unit shall be kept away children to avoid drop or serious damage
- It is prohibited to use the product under the environment of high temperature and high moisture, especially in the shower room under high temperature
- Do not put the product at the place under direct sunshine(such as vehicles which are parked on open areas and sand beach)
- Do not electrify the transmitter before you install the antenna!If the transmitter is on electrify, please do not touch the antenna, the increasing voltage will destroy the transmitter, and in order to avoid to be burned
- Do not disassemble the product without permission, please contact the distributor or our company in case of any doubts
Transmitter & Receiver Technical Information:
- A wide range of radiofrequency transmitters and receivers are used for broadcasting, interpersonal communications and navigation purposes for industry, public service, personal and military uses. But all use basic technical information that is the same for all applications
- Transmitter frequency is the measure of cycles of magnetic energy produced in a second, measured in kilohertz (thousands) (kHz), megahertz (millions) (MHz) and gigahertz (billions) (GHz). Usable radio frequencies range from 9 kHz to 300 GHz
- Transmitter power is measured in watts and kilowatts and is the amount of power actually released into the air at the transmitting antenna. Powers range from under 5 watts for a cell phone to several thousand watts for broadcast radio and TV stations
- Modulation means the way the actual information, be it voice, video or data, is mixed with the transmit signal. Common modulation schemes are amplitude modulation (AM), frequency modulation (FM) and digital modulation
- Any receiver must be tuned to the distant transmitter frequency. This can be done by tuning a radio station or selecting a TV or CB radio channel. The receiver on your cell phone is automatically tuned and you never need to change it
- Receiver threshold means the lowest signal your receiver will pick up and still operate. When nearing threshold, radio will sound noisy with static, TV will show snow and your cell phone will show only one bar or drop out
- It transmit AV signals by means of radio waves and can be used for wireless sharing of AV signals of DVD, DVR, CCD camera, IPTV, satellite set-top box, digital TV set-top box and other AV devices of several TV sets
- Wireless AV transmission solutions are suitable for large video meeting systems and multimedia class rooms
- With an external CCD camera, it can realize real-time field image monitoring in applications such as security system
- It can also be used in AV transmission applications where the AV cabling is difficult or expensive
- 1 x 2.4GHz 8Channel Wireless Receiver
- 1 x 8Channel Wireless Transmitter
- 1 x Transmitter Power Supply
- 1 x Receiver Power Supply
- 1 x Antenna for Transmitter
- 1 x Antenna for Receiver
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 159.67||USD$ 153.18||USD$ 146.70||USD$ 138.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.