Customers Also Bought
- Microphone separate of camera for optimum audio capture
- Mounting bracket built on to receiver for permanent setups
- Wireless or wired configurations
- Adjustable angle antennas for fine tuning range
- Primary Function: Wireless button spy camera with microphone
- Image Device: 1/4 inch Sony CCD
- Sensor Type: HQ CCD Sensor
- TV System: PAL 628 x 582
- Horizontal Definition: 480 TV Lines
- Angular Field of View: 90 Degrees
- Synchronization System: Internal
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4 GHz spectrum
- Transmission Range: Outdoors up to 80 meters; Indoors up to 35 meters (through walls)
- Built In Microphone: Max Audio Range = 5 Meters
CCD Cameras Definition:
Definition of a CCD:
- CCD stands for Charge Coupled Device(s). They are responsible for turning RGB light into electronic RGB signals. They are usually located directly behind the lens of the camera.
Types of CCDs:
- Depending on the quality of the camera, there may be one or multiple CCDs to collect RGB data. Budget consumer cameras usually only have one CCD to process the RGB signal. Higher end cameras may have three or more, one for each Red, Blue and Green signal.
Features of the CCD:
- Multi-CCD cameras are often paired with a beam splitter or prism block which redirects the incoming white light into its respective RGB CCDs. This allows for clearer color definition.
Identification of the CCD:
- A CCD looks like a standard computer chip and it is advisable to take it out occasionally for a gentle cleaning.
Higher Quality CCDs:
- A higher quality CCD may contain millions of pixels to make the image look as vibrant as possible
- Choosing a high quality Wireless Transmitter Receiver is the key to security monitoring system or other similar devices
- If you are searching for a signal Wireless Transmitter Receiver, we would like to introduce you this camera transmitter & receiver
- This Wireless Transmitter Receiver kit allows you to transmit video and audio from one location to another which is perfect for home and office using
- This Camera Transmitter Receiver is well-designed with four frequencies and very easy to install and use
- Should be installed it at where children cannot touch
- Do not expose it to damp place to prevent it from water so that people can be protected from electric shock
- Please pull the transformer out when you stop using it
- Please use the transformer produced by our company. Otherwise, our company will not be in charge of any damage incurred by the product
- Our company will not be responsible for any damage incurred by your private amending or dismounting without permiting
- In case you are burned, do not touch the emission antenna when the transmitter is electrified
Home Entertainment Wireless:
- Home entertainment is moving to the wireless data transmission era, and the figure presented to us a wireless solution
- Wireless AV transmitter will be connected to one end with the camera or other Graphic audio-visual output devices, through our wireless AV transmitter and receiver system, by wireless AV receiver to receive and displayed on the terminal devices. Wireless av transmitter and receiver make the home entertainment wireless
- Via wireless A/V adapters that enable you to wireless-lize their wired TVs, media center, and other video/audio electronics
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Wired Mode Cable
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 2 x Power Adapters (1 for Transmitter, 1 for Receiver)
- 1 x AV Cable
- 4 x Extra Shirt Buttons (to match Camera)
- 2 x Antennas (for wireless operation)
- 1 x Belt Clip Attachment for Transmitter
- 1 x Durable Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 169.28||USD$ 161.92||USD$ 154.57||USD$ 144.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- My colour CCD camera is only giving a black and white picture?
My first suggestion is that you tell us the make and model of camera. Couple of things could be wrong here: Camera has a digital BW effect. The RCA input is actally a component input (marked Yr-Cr-Br) and your lead is composite, so you are only getting one of the three colour channels. The particular input has been switched to s-video on your tv or you have a fault with the camera.
- What is ccd camera and how its work?
1. A CCD camera works exactly like a regular camera, but instead of focused light falling on film, the light strikes the CCD.
2. A CCD works sort of like an array of thousands or millions of tiny solar cells, each one a pixel, collecting a tiny bit of light and converting it into electrons. The electrons are collected by an analog to digital converter that changes the pixel's value into a digital value. From there the data is manipulated by a processor or stored to memory.
- Difference between IR Camera and CCD Camera in CCTV System?
1. IR = infrared, refers to the frequency spectrum of light (color). There are two commonly used IR bands for imaging. Near-IR is just outside the region of colors we can see. People use near IR to take interesting pictures and can be used to view an unlit area, as perceived by humans, that is illuminated by a near-IR light (humans can't see the near-IR light source). This has been used in wildlife photography and surveillance. Thermal-IR is a spectral band where heat is emitted. Thermal-IR is far away from our visual capability. This requires a special imaging sensor and lens. Thermal IR cameras image the heat radiated off surfaces. These cameras generally start off at $10,000 for cheap systems.
2. CCD = charge coupled device, a type of image sensor used in cameras. CCD sensors can sense light in the near UV down to near IR. CCD sensors can't be used to image thermal-IR. Filters are usually placed in front of the sensor to block UV and IR so just the visible spectrum is sensed.