Customers Also Bought
- 2.4G wirelss camera and receiver, 4 optional channel s to avoid possible interference
- Tiny siz for discreet observation and portability
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- Up to 100m(330ft) transmission range in open space
- CMOS 380 TV line
- Night vision, 7m effective range
- Water proof for outdoor use
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Receiver
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.81||USD$ 34.46||USD$ 33.11||USD$ 31.31||USD$ 31.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can anybody with a 2.4ghz video receiver see what my security camera sees?
Usually, yes. Some cams have security modes, but those are usually higher priced - and tell you about it. Why not just set up an internet cam? There are software programs that will let you - and only you - access its output.
- I want a camera and a receiver that I can view 200 miles away. Where can I get one?
Thats too far for most transmitters. The best thing to do would be to set up a web cam. You need 2 computers and internet service in both places.
- How can i simultaneously record from two cctv cameras with one receiver?
Yes there are monitors that can do this and there are also standalone devices that can do this and have been around since almost the beginning of time although they are very cost prohibitive edmund scientific use to sell these signal combiners but there are also plenty of other surveilance stores and electronics stores that can hook you up with one.