Customers Also Bought
- System Model: Digital FSK 2.4G wireless system
- Signal Type: Frequency Shift Keying (FSK)
- Receiver Sensitivity:-96dB
- Antenna: Built-in PCB Antenna
- Control Distance: 150 meters (open area)
- Channels: 15 +All
- Sync-speed: 1/250 sec
- Battery Type: 2 x AAA (2.4V~3.2V)
- Safe Port Voltage: 3.3V to camera (Transmitter), 330V from flash (Receiver)
- Body Dimensions: 84 X 37 X 38mm (L*W*H)
- Working Temperature: -15°C~65°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~85°C
- Camera shutter port, Studio flash (RX) /(TX) ports: Ø3.5mm
- Suitable for: N1 for Nikon D600,D800E,D800,D700,D300,D300s,D200,D4,D3X,D3
- Wirelessly trigger speedlite, studio flashes, outdoor flashes
- One master camera can control multiple cameras
- Flash sync speed can be high up to 1/250s
- Insert the transmitter to camera hot mount
- Insert the receiver output plug into the sync control socket of the strobe & turn on the power switch
- Set the transmitter & receiver in same channel
- Press the test button
About Camera Shutter Release:
- Camera Basics: The two main components that work together on a camera is the aperture and shutter speed. The aperture controls how much light is let into the camera body, hitting the film/sensors, while the shutter speed dictates how long the light lasts
- Shutter Speed: Within the camera body is a mechanism that controls how long the film/sensors are exposed to the light. In low light situations, the shutter is open for longer. In bright light, the shutter opens and closes in a fraction of a second
- Shutter Release Cables: A shutter release cable connects to the camera and allows the photographer to take a photograph without having to touch the camera. In manual, 35 mm cameras, with no electronic controls, a wire with in the cable was pushed out to press down on the shutter release button. In modern cameras with electronic controls, the shutter release cable sends an electrical signal telling the camera to operate the shutter and take the photograph.
- Low Light: In low light situations in which the shutter in the camera remains open for a longer period of time, any movement of the camera during the exposure will result in a fuzzy or blurry photograph. A tripod is employed in low light situations and a shutter release cable is used to further minimize any potential movement of the camera during the exposure
- Other Uses: Portrait photographers will often use a shutter release cable when they take portraits. It is easier for subjects to have a person to connect with when the portrait is being taken than just being asked to sit still, smile and look at the camera. The photographer can easily interact with his subjects, resulting in more natural, relaxed portraits
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Flash Socket Convertor（3.5-6.35）
- 1 x PC Cable（3.5-PC）
- 2 x Hot shoe protection
- 1 x Sync Cable (3.5-3.5)
- 1 x Receiver Mini Holder
- 1 x N1 for Nikon Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.95||USD$ 28.24||USD$ 27.54||USD$ 26.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.