The product information is offered by Suppliers and translated by Google automatically.
Geniushball® 2.4GHz Blu-ray 1200DPI 10M Best Office Wireless Optical Mouse Mice For Computer Laptop Notebook
Free Shipping USD$ 0.00
To United states Via Estimate shipping fee
USD$ 12.99 x 1 + USD$ 0.00 =
Customers Also Bought
- Clearance Sale
- Return Policies
Brand Genius/Elf Elf wireless models A1 Wireless distance 10 m Power supply 1, 5th battery Wireless technology 2.4GHz Working methods Electro-optical Press the number 3 Optical resolution 1200DPI Number of rollers 1 Ergonomics Support Color Brand new Boxed genuine Is Applicable people Getting started with Office
- 2.4GHz wireless transmission up to 10 meters operating distance
- Compatible with PC, windows XP, and vista and win 7
- Use the small 'DPI' button to switch the speed between 600dpi and 1200dpi
- Intelligent connectivity, no need to code, plug-and play
- Ideal laptop/computer companion for home and office use
- Low power consumption and low voltage alarm function
- Power: AA battery (not included)
- Mouse size: 95x 55 x 35mm
- How to Connect a Wireless Mouse
- Insert the batteries into the mouse. Turn the mouse over, find the battery cover, and slide it off. Insert the appropriate batteries—usually two AAs.
- Connect the receiver to the computer. If your computer has a USB port (as most do), plug your receiver into an available port. There will also be a green adapter supplied, in the event that your system requires the use of the mouse port. Caution—don't try and force the mouse adapter into the keyboard port!
- Connect the mouse to the receiver. Place the mouse in close proximity to the receiver, and note the following: 1. the receiver should have a visible button that is easily pushable by the average human finger. 2. The mouse will usually have a very small reset button in a hole on the bottom that can be pushed by something like a pencil or paper clip. 3.Push both buttons at the same time with the receiver and the mouse relatively close to each other for about 5 seconds or more.
- Find a permanent position the receiver. Place the receiver where it won't be far away from the mouse. Depending on where you are, you can place it on the monitor, on the tower, on the back of your laptop (if you are installing the mouse to your laptop) or on the desk. The furthest a wireless mouse can get away from the receiver and still function is about 9 feet (2.7 meters), so keep that in mind.
- Test your new mouse. If you plugged into the mouse port, restart your computer. If you plugged it into the USB port you should be able to use it immediately. When the cursor moves when you move the mouse, you have connected the mouse properly. If the cursor doesn't move, try repositioning the receiver. If it still doesn't work, you may need to restart your computer (if you haven't already) or reconnect everything.
- Adjust your mouse settings. Use the control panel that came with your wireless mouse, or download the necessary software from the manufacturer's website. Adjust the settings so that the mouse performs as you require.
- Clean off your desk before putting the mouse on. This way it will be easier to work with and make your desk look a little better.
- Try buying a mouse/keyboard combo pack. The mouse will match the keyboard, and the steps for setting up a keyboard are relatively the same as these.
- Solid color design of the women high heel shoes is cool and fashion
- You can also create a dual-mouse hookup with a wireless USB mouse by plugging it into a USB port.
- Use a plug-in mouse during setup. It'll make the process smoother, and you'll still have control should something go awry during the setup. It's also good to have a wired mouse available in case your batteries die unexpectedly!
- A mouse looks best if it blends in with its surroundings. The mouse should contrast the mouse pad, complement the keyboard, and match either the monitor or tower. The shape is also important. When you are picking one out, ask yourself "Will my hand be comfortable on this?" It is important to have a comfortable mouse, otherwise you could mess up when doing something that requires a steady hand (for example: designing graphics).
- Glue a 1 inch (2.5 cm) square of Velcro to the receiver and the place you are putting it. For best results, glue the hooks side of the Velcro (the hard side) to the receiver and the loops side of the Velcro (the soft side) to the surface.
Spec Power Supply AA Battery Tracking Method Optical Type Ergonomic DPI 1200DPI
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
- Video Reviews