Customers Also Bought
- High speed USB2.0 connection, connect the digital camera, USB flash disk, movable hard disk
- Supports SD, MMC, USB flash disk
- Provides the remote controller
- Supports JPG, BMP, GIF form picture broadcast
- Supports MP3, WMA, WAV form music broadcast
- Supports AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, RM, RMVB, VOB and many kinds of video format broadcast
- Supports high definition (HD), NTSC composite video, PAL composite video
- Software upgrades can be conveniently performed by means of a special file copied from an external memory device
- Multi-Language Supported: English/German/Spanish/Italian/French /Portuguese /Dutch/Russian/Swedish (can develop more languages)
- Material: Plastic
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Size: 110 x 80 x 26mm/4.3 x 3.1 x 1.0in(L x W x H)
- With this 2.5inch HDD Media Player, you can enjoy online movies on your home TV / HDTV, guide home theaters to the multimedia age
- Connect this Remote Control HDD Media Player to your camera, memory and storage device, supports USB / SD / MMC / MS / XD/Portable HDD
- Easy to use and plays, you are able to directly save a media player program to your external hard drive, a hard disk drive (HDD) is capable of saving just about any form of data or programming, including a software media player
How to Build an HDD Media Player
- You are able to directly save a media player program to your external hard drive. A hard disk drive (HDD) is capable of saving just about any form of data or programming, including a software media player. You are even able to perform this task on an external disk drive, so the media player is not actually saved onto the computer system. Doing so saves valuable space on the built-in drive, allowing you to keep all of your media information on the same drive.
- Connect the external hard drive to your computer through the provided USB data cable. Power the drive on, and wait until the computer states it has detected a new, removable device.
- Open the Internet browser and navigate to the media player download site you want to use. This may be Windows Media Player, QuickTime or Real Player (just to name a few).
- Click the download link and the program downloads to your computer system.
- Double-click the downloaded file, then accept the end-user agreement. Leave the installation name as is, then choose "Browse" when the installation location appears. Select the removable device as the installation location, then click "Next." Choose "Install," and the media player installs onto the hard disk drive, allowing you to access the programming at any time on the external device.
How to Play HD Media on TV?
- Playing HD maximizes modern displays
Given the bandwidth and color space requirements of HD media, only HDMI, DVI and component video cabling is appropriate. HD media comes in resolutions greater than 480p (640x480p.) High-resolution progressive and interlaced material is capable of playback on a digital television, using a variety of sources. HD satellite, cable and Blu Ray disc are all forms of high-definition media
- Locate the HD-ready video inputs on the rear of the source component. In descending order, the choices should be HDMI, DVI and component video. HDMI does not require an additional audio cable
- Find the corresponding HD-ready inputs on the rear of the display. Connect the chosen HD-compliant cables from the source to the display. Push in the connectors until they are fully seated. For DVI cabling, be sure to screw in the two-thumb screws on the rear of the connectors
- Turn on the display to the proper input, using either the unit's remote or via the front panel. Turn on the source component. Use the source's remote to adjust video output to match the native resolution of the display for the best picture
A Comparison of HD Media Players:
Definition (HD) media players are a class of consumer electronics that provides an interface between your television and various digital audio and video files stored on a hard drive. These devices vary in media support and connectivit
Internal vs. External Hard Drive:
- Most HD media players include the ability to connect an external hard disk drive (HDD) to the player via USB; however, some include the ability to install a hard drive directly into the media player itself. This allows for fewer cables and boxes when integrating an HD media player into your home theater setup. Western Digital TV Live media player allows only HDDs to be externally connected (up to two at a time), while the Iomega Screenplay Plus has an integrated hard drive
- Increasingly, HD media players include the ability to connect to the Internet and network file shares. These players don't require an external HDD, as they can pull their media from a file server (a computer dedicated to sharing and storing files through a network) or from Internet sources such as YouTube or Hulu. Some devices, like the Roku, are advertised as HD media players but allow access only to Internet sources
High Definition Output:
- There are two basic types of HD signals: 720 and 1080. These numbers refer to the number of pixels -- individual colored dots on the screen -- that exist from the top to the bottom of a TV screen. While other factors affect quality (particularly progressive and interlaced scanning technologies), it's generally accepted that the 1920-by-1080 (1080) screen resolution is a higher quality HD than 1280-by-720 screens. Some HD media players will output a signal only as high as 720, resulting in less-than-optimal quality on 1080 television screens
- Digital media files use a variety of file formats and encryption technologies. Reading these different files requires a set of instructions called a "codec." Most media players strive to include enough codecs to play the majority of media files; however, different companies provide different combinations of codecs. If you have a specially formatted digital file, check with the manufacturer to see that this codec is included on the device. This does not apply to media presented through the Internet
HD Media Player Facilities:
- HD media players are usually designed for compactness and affordability, and tend to have small or non-existent hardware displays. File navigation is usually performed with an infrared remote control, with visual feedback supplied through a connected television set or liquid crystal display
- The devices are not usually able to play CDs or DVDs directly (if they can, are called combo devices), and require a user to convert these media into playable files using a separate computer and software (VOB and ISO images). They are also not usually capable of recording audio or video (if they can, are called multimedia recorders)
- Units are sometimes sold as "empty shells" to allow the user to fit their own choice of hard drive (some can manage unlimited hard disk capacity and other only a certain capacity, i.e. 500 GB), and the same model is sometimes available with or without an internal hard drive fitted
- HD media players and recorders can be included in DVB receivers (sometimes in a SCART device) and TV sets with a USB port
- Computer connectivity is usually via USB 2.0, FireWire, Composite, Optical Audio & Video, HDMI, and Ethernet ports and more and more models also have inbuilt wireless connectivity (WiFi and Bluetooth). WiFi HD media players are called telewifis
- 1 x 2.5" HDD RMVB Media Player with Remote Control MP-500RM
- 1 x Holder
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 2 x Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 50.89||USD$ 49.01||USD$ 47.12||USD$ 44.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.