Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Screen Protector Compatibility SONY / Canon / Nikon / JVC LCD Camera Screen Material PVC Dimension 5.1 x 3.85cm/2.01 x 1.52in Features Features Help improves handwriting recognition
Screen protectors for LCD screen protects sensitive touch screen, against scratches
Washable and reusable
Anti-glare, dust rep
Packaging Package Included 20 x 2.5" LCD Camera Screen Protectors
20 x Cleaning Cloth
- Help improve handwriting recognition
- The camera screen protector protects sensitive touch screen, against scratches
- Washable and reusable
- Anti-glare, dust repelling, fingerprint free
- Precision cut to fit your 2.5 inch LCD screen
- This is a non-OEM product
- Size: 5.1 x 3.8cm/2.01 x 1.52in(L x W)
- The 2.5" LCD Camera Screen Protector helps to improve handwriting recognition
- The camera screen protector is anti-glare, dust repelling and fingerprint free
- High quality material makes the LCD Screen Protector durable and reliable for long time use
How to Install a Screen Protector:
- Protecting a liquid crystal display on electronic equipment or a laptop is important ensure permanent damage does not occur to a delicate LCD. Installing protective film can be tricky because if the screen is not completely clean, dirt will be trapped beneath the screen protector. Additionally, if care is not taken to adhere the protector, it might not go on smoothly and without wrinkles
Instructions for Attaching a Screen Protector:
- Because many electronics devices have liquid crystal display screens, screen protectors have grown in popularity. To keep an LCD screen clean and avoid scratching the fragile surface, you should cover it with a clear screen protector. The screen protector adheres directly to the LCD screen and covers it entirely. With the screen protector in place, you can then relax and stop worrying about permanent scratches in the LCD screens of your electronic devices
- Clean the LCD screen of your electronic device with a cleaning cloth. You must make the LCD screen perfectly clean before you attach the screen protector; otherwise, any smudges will show through the screen protector
- Cut the screen protector to the correct size. Many screen protectors have a grid imprinted on the paper adhesive backing that makes it easy to cut in straight lines to trim your screen protector. If you err in size, make your screen protector slightly smaller than the LCD screen rather than slightly larger
- Turn the shower on in the bathroom and run it for approximately five minutes with the door closed. A moist environment is optimal for attaching a screen protector because less dust will accumulate on the LCD screen in this environment
- Turn the shower off and take your electronic device into the bathroom. Close the door
- Peel away one corner of the paper adhesive and begin attaching the screen protector to the LCD screen. Smooth the edge of the screen protector with a credit card to remove bubbles as you apply the screen protector. Continue peeling away the paper adhesive and pressing the credit card as you attach the screen protector until the screen protector is on completely.
- Run the edge of the credit card across the screen protector again to remove any remaining air bubbles
Tips & Warnings:
- Perform the adhesive process in a steamy bathroom to ensure there is no dust on the LCD
- No trimming required, fit directly on your LCD screen
- Just clean your LCD screen first, peel off the white back of the protector to stick, Done
- Easy to install and bubbles free, unlike plastic protector which always gives you bubbles between the protector and the screen
- No adhesive backing at the LCD screen, only at the border of the film for clearness
- Can be removed and reinstall, without leaving ugly residual on your LCD screen
How to Clean a LCD Protector?
- Remove the protector from your device. Hold the protector under a stream of warm water in order to rinse it
- Apply one or two squirts of hand soap from a pump dispenser to the damp protector
- Hold the protector under a slow stream of warm water and then use your fingertips to gently rub the soapy mixture over the protector, removing any dust or other accumulation of dirt
- Rinse the protector again, holding it under a stream of warm water. Continue to rinse until all traces of soap are removed and the water runs clear
- Take the protector to a room or environment which is as free from dust as possible. Air-dry it by swinging it through the air vigorously until it has dried
- 20 x 2.5" LCD Camera Screen Protectors
- 20 x Cleaning Cloth
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.84||USD$ 8.69||USD$ 8.55||USD$ 8.42||USD$ 8.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.