Customers Also Bought
- Ratio: 4:3 TFT screen
- Resolution (H x V): 112,320 Pixels
- Video Input Signal: 1.0Vp-p, Composite
- Power Consumption: 4.75W
- Power Input: DC 12V
- Image Sensor: Color CCD CMOS
- TV System: PA / NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TVL
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 512 x 582, NTSC: 512 x 492, OV7949: 628 x 586(PAL), PC 1030 PAL/NTSC: 640 x 480
- Sensing Area: 1/3: 4.9mm x 3.7mm, 1/4: 3.6mm x 2.7mm, , OV7949: 5.961 x 4.276mm, PC 1030 PAL/NTSC: 3.5964 x 2.7084
- Min. Illumination: 1.0 Lux/F1.2. (0 Lux whth IR on), 0.5 Lux(0 Lux with IR on)
- Diagonal Viewing Angle: 120°C, 170°C (optional)
- Night Vision: 0, 3-5m, 5-10m, 10-15m (optional)
- Video Output: RCA connector 1.0Vp-p.75ohm
- Current Consumption: 50~60mA, Max 300mA with IR on
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+60°C, RH95%MAX
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~+80°C, RH95%MAX
- RCA video input
- Speaker built-in
- This a convenient 2.5Inch rear view system with a car LCD monitor and a car reverse camera
- This car LCD monitor helps to prevent dangerous and costly collisions
- Back vision picture can turn to up/down/left/right
- All functions of the rear view system can operate by remote control
- Installation is simple and can be directly stuck in your car
- When system is energized, as long as the backing switch is closed, the rear view system will be in AV2 back vision state, and need no operation
- The parking aid can switch between videos fastly
- The 2.5Inch car LCD monitor can make you more safe in driving
- The reverse screen is suitable for all cars or bus models
- This car LCD screen that is mounted on your dashboard displaying the camera's video feed
- It provides all the cables which you need, which is easy to use
- This car camera which will help you to have a back view to park your car
- This picture shows you the back details of this item; you can recognize the fine workmanship
- This item comes with 1 car rear view monitor, 1 camera, 1 power cable and 3 video connect cables
How to Install a Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
- Connect the yellow video jack vith monitor video input jack
- Conenct the red (or black) power input jack with power supply
- Recommend using regulated DC12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit
- Do not cut power input jack and connect the conductor to power supply directly, bacause that will fatally injured the camera
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviveable parts inside. Refer servivcing to qualified service person
How Does a Car Backup LCD Monitor Work?
What is a Sensor?
- Sensors measure a physical quantity, such as distance, and convert it to an electrical signal for a receiver to interpret. In a reverse sensor, the physical quantity is the distance between the rear fender and the obstacle. This is converted to an electronic signal and sent to a receiver, which will give a warning sound or light. Other cars will actually give the physical distance. Some cars have a camera and a screen on the dashboard for viewing
How Does It Work?
- Car sensors emit radio waves. The sensor measures the time it takes for the radio wave to hit the object and return. As the sensor moves closer to the object the time is decreased. The sensor converts this to an electrical signal and sends it to the receiver, which converts it to a readout or alarm
How Do Parking LCD Monitor Work?
Parking LCD Monitor:
- A parking LCD monitor is a safety device that can help people recognize various roadway dangers. People often attached them behind their rear vehicle tail lights. They generally work by sending out or receiving radio waves, much like a radio or radar gun. A mini-computer inside a sensor box registers electromagnetic waves that bounce off the surface of that given object. Some parking sensors can determine how far away an obect is by looking at the length or frequency of the wave emitted by the object. Certain waves along the electromagnetic spectrum have certain lengths and sizes. A parking sensor can measure those wave types and tell how large, small or fast an object is moving. Large objects essentially emit different sizes of energy wavelengths. Large objects that move very fast reflect a totally different carrier wave signature. The same is true of smaller objects, as well
Ultrasonic and Wireless Parking Sensors:
- Older model parking sensors often had difficulty in adverse weather conditions. It is because of this difficulty that many parking sensors today use ultrasonic and wireless technology. Ultrasonic waves are generally very high in frequency and short in length. What this means is that they are very strong and can diffuse through various substances, more so than waves used in traditional types of parking sensors. A transducer is responsible for emiting an ultrasonic beam from a sensor box. Because ultasonic waves cannot be heard by the human ear, sensor boxes usually are equipped with an alert device inside the box itself. They can also be linked to either a TV monitor or camera-type device. Conversely, some consumers claim that ultrasonic technology is too cumbersome. To install a parking sensor, you need to have several different sensors placed either behind a tail light or car bumper. Consumers often report that eletromagnetic parking sensors require less work to install and less maintenance
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Camera
- 3 x Video Connect Cables
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 40.08||USD$ 39.18||USD$ 38.27||USD$ 37.07||USD$ 37.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.