Customers Also Bought
- Small palm size of receiver for mobile usage
- 2.5" LCD screen with 480 234 resolution
- Rechargeable li-battery in receiver, enable at least 2 hours continuous working
- Built-in rechargeable li-battery in camera, for at least 5 hours continuous working
- 380TV lines clear picture display
- 4-channel available to avoid interference
- Built-in microphone in camera and speaker in receiver
- Min. 100m transmission distance without block
- Small Palm Size for Mobile Monitoring: Handhold design for easily mobile monitoring, carriable freely in effective area
- Built-in Li-battery in Camera & Receiver: With the rechargeable li-battery which built in camera & receiver, you can put camera anywhere you need with out power supplier, and know everything by receiver which can work on li-battery at least two hours continuously
- Big 2.5" TFT Screen Designing: The big 2.5" TFT screen with 480 x 234 resolution provide high quality sharp and clear pictures
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3 inch CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC: 510 x 492
- Horizontal Resolution: 380TVL
- View Angle: 62°
- Minimum Illumination: 1.5Lux/F1.5
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz~2,483MHz
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE; 2mW/FCC
- Modulation Type: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Power Supply: DC+5V
- Consumption Current: 80mA
- Battery Type (Built-in): Lithium battery
- Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Charge Consumption: 350mA
- Charge Time: 2 hours
- Working Time: 5 hours
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m
- LCD: 2.5'' TFT
- LCD Resolution: 480 x 234
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz~2,483MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480 MHz
- Demodulation Type: FM
- Receiving Sensitivity: > -80dBm
- Power Supply: DC+5V
- Consumption Current: 700mA
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 80°C
- Operating Humidity: 85%RH
- Built-in Li-battery in Camera: With the rechargeable li-battery which built in camera, you can put the camera anywhere you need within a few hours. So mobile usage is designing for your need in particular
- Both Video and Audio Monitoring: The product, which builds in 1/3" CMOS image sensor and microphone, provides 300K pixels high quality display and high sensitive audio monitoring. With two features above, the product meets the demands of a wide range of applications. You can not only see but also hear what is happening
- 2.4GHz Wireless Band: The product works on the license-exempt 2.4GHz industrial, scientific, and medical (ISM) frequency band. The band is license-free status streamlines implementation and compliance world wide, as no permits or fees are required for equipment setup or use
- Locate the camera to a specific position and then adjust it to a suitable angle
- Turn on the camera by tuning the power switch from OFF to any channel and the power indicator lights up green. (The camera with built-in li-battery is able to work at least 2 hours continuously and independently anywhere)
- Install one of the two accompanying li-batteries to the battery compartment with its polarities matched. (This receiver can also be powered on by adapter DC 5V 2A)
- Slide the power switch to ON position
- Tune the volume control to a desired level
- Set the channel of receiver same as that of camera by pressing the channel button continuously, and the pictures are displayed on the LCD. (For more clear pictures, please connect the receiver to a monitor/TV with Video cable)
- The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus
- Turn off the camera/receiver if the system is not in use
- The adapter is used as the disconnect device from the mains. The adapter shall remain readily operable
- The camera/receiver can only be completely disconnected from the mains by unplug the adapter
- Don't cut the DC power cable of the apparatus to fit with another power source
- Attention should be drawn to the environment aspects of battery disposal
- 2 x Cameras
- 1 x Receiver
- 2 x Lithium Batteries for Receiver
- 1 x Earphone
- 2 x Adapters for Cameras
- 1 x Adapter for Receiver
- 1 x Video Cable
- 1 x Lens Adjuster
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 73.37||USD$ 71.08||USD$ 68.79||USD$ 65.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the camera format?
Refers to the size of the imaging sensor. Common formats are 1/4", 1/2", 1/3", 2/3", and 1". The size of the sensor directly affects the field of view obtained. When using the same size lens on different format sensors, different viewing areas are obtained. For example, using a 6 mm lens on a 1/3" sensor will give you a 37 degree field of view. Using the same lens on a 1/2" sensor will increase the field of view to 56 degrees and 74 degrees on a 2/3" sensor. It is important to make sure you have a lens that was designed for at least the size of your sensor. For instance, you can use a 1" format sensor on a 1/3" camera, but you cannot use a 1/3" lens on a 1" camera. If you use a lens designed for a smaller format camera, the image will be vignetted. Also, by using a lens designed for a larger format sensor, the field of view will be greater than what is specified.
- What is an Auto Iris Lens?
An automatic iris lens is a lens with a motorized iris that automatically adjusts to only allow a specific amount of light to reach the image sensor. When there is too much light, the iris will close to reduce the amount of light let in. Auto iris lenses are primarily used in applications where light levels vary and it would be impracticable to manually adjust the lens. Automatic iris lenses are generally more efficient than the electronic shutter since they actually control the amount of light reaching the sensor as opposed to simply adjusting the shutter speed.
- What is Automatica Gain Control(AGC)?
Most cameras come with an AGC circuit. This circuit examines brightness level of the video signal to keep it at a consistent level. For example, if the video signal is dark, it will attempt to increase the gain to bring the brightness up to a normal level.