Customers Also Bought
- 2.4GHz Wireless 380TVL 2 CMOS Color IR Camera and Receiver Security System KY-2.4GR02+WCM706
- The frequency range of 2.4GHz wireless audio and video receiver is 2.400GHz-2.483GHz
- The IR Camera Security System has four-channel switch (2.414GHz, 2.432GHz, 2.450GHz, 2.468GHz) improving flexibility and reliability
- The transmitter and receiver can be used in the same channel, or one to several usage in the same channel (that is, one transmitter sends signals, several receivers receive signals, the receipt is synchronous and accurate, equivalent to wire video distributing machine) or several to several usage (that is, each transmitter takes a channel, slightly adjusting frequency of receiver to select video and audio transmission of another channel, without mutual disturbance)
- The video signals received are clear, stable and vivid in color, with good sound effect
- Video transmission in NTSC or PAL
- AV output terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio input, for example: recorder
- The AV input terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio output, for example, VCD, DVD, convenient for installation and commission
- Connection terminal: AV output jack, earphone output jack, power input jack, AV IN jack
- This CMOS Camera Security System uses Li-ion battery, convenient for tour
- This unit is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology. It has the following features: low power consumption, stable performance, no X-ray radiation
- It is suitable for monitor, supervision, investigation, obtaining evidence, installation, commissioning and other professional usages, and can meet high-level professional safety demands
- It is attractive for powerful function, simple operation, small volume, wireless signal transmission
- It can be matched with mini type colorful wireless camera for hidden usages. Its signal can penetrate wall and realize synchronization of picture and sound at the site
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628(H) x 582(V); NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Image Device: OV Image Sensor Chip
- Horizontal Definition: 380 TV Lines
- Angular Field of View: 45˚ (f=6mm)
- Minimum Illumination: 1 Lux
- Night Vision Range: 15m Night Vision Range
- Band Width: 25m
- IR LEDs: 24pcs LEDs Infrared Night Vision
- Synchronization System: Internal
- Scanning Frequency (H): PAL: 15.625KHz; NTSC: 15.734KHz
- Scanning Frequency (V): PAL: 50Hz; NTSC: 60Hz
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60) ~ 1/100,000 Sec
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: >48db
- Gamma Correction: >0.45
- Operation Temperature: -10 ~ +50 / +14 ~ +122˚C / ˚F
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2,400 ~ 2,483MHz
- Power Supply: DC +5V
- Receiving Frequency: ISM2,400MHz~2,483MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480MHz
- Antenna: 50ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: -85dB
- Power Supply: +8V
- Consumption Current: 180mA
- TV System: PAL/CCIR; NTSC/EIA
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~+50°C/+14°F~+122°F
- Storage Temperature: -30°C~+85°C/-22°F~+185°F
- Operating Humidity: 85%RH
- This IR Camera Security System is a powerful yet small security camera that doesn't draw attention and blends in well with its surroundings
- This Home Security Camera System will make your life a little bit easier as it's the perfect way to keep an eye on your home, office, car and more
- With a special lens, conceal them inside of an object for covert operation and protect yourself and your loved ones
- This IR Camera Security System will keep you safe and secure because you'll always know what's going on around you
Neighbors and visitors will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Customers and coworker will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
Have fun watching how friends and family react when they think they are being video taped
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Help prevent or deter suspicious activity by placing the security camera to survey the areas
- Do not use the camera if fume, or if it seems not functioning correctly. Disconnect the power cord immediately, and consult your dealer
- Do not adjust or modify the camera's internal circuits or power supply modules, as it may be dangerous and cause damage to the unit. For internal settings and repairing, consult your dealer
- Make sure that no metal objects or flammable substance get inside the camera that may cause damage to the unit. If water or a liquid get inside the camera, disconnect the power cable immediately, and consult your dealer. Be careful to protect the camera from direct exposure to weather, rain, etc
- Do not drop the camera or subject it to strong shock
- It may interfere with or distort the image when install close to an electric or magnetic fields
- Do not install it where there is greasy smoke or steam, where the moisture may get too high, or where there is a lot of dust. Do not install close to stoves, or other heat generating devices. Such as spotlights, etc. Avoid places where there is direct sunlight
- Don't directly touch the CCD element. If necessary, use a soft cloth moistened with alcohol to wipe off the dust
How to Protect Your Home With an Outdoor Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- The layman please do not open canopy
- Carefully lightly puts
- Please do not have to put in the pickup camera moist or easily the place which is drenched by tile rain, or in the moist place operation, once pickup camera wet, please immediately switches off the power source, asks the specialist to service, moist is very easy to damage the pickup camera, moreover is easy to cause the electro acoustical accident
- The clean photograph machine-hour please do not use the intense cleanser
- Please not have to treat the pickup camera the sun, no matter is in the room or outside, please do not have operates
- Side the spotlight either other glare or the reflection please in the stipulation temperature, the humidity and the power source scope operates the pickup camera, please (-10°C~50°C) is lower then 85 in 14F 122F
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit. Unregulated DC 12V power supply usually provides around 17-20V after loaded and can cause a damage on the camera
- Recommend to use the camera with the monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 750ms. If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch them on it or standard impedance position. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Never face the camera toward the sun. If may cause a smear on the picture when the camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or do not try to operate the camera in wet area. Moisture can damage the camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- 1 x 2.5 Inch 4 Channels Receiver
- 2 x OV Image Sensor Chip, 380TV Lines, 24LEDs, 2.4GHz Security CCTV Wireless Color CMOS Cameras
- 2 x Adapters for Camera
- 1 x 5V 1A Switch Power for Receiver
- 1 x 2.4G Antenna
- 1 x Audio/Video Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 66.29||USD$ 63.80||USD$ 61.31||USD$ 57.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
- What is a CCD?
The term CCD is an acronym for "Charged Couple Device". What does this mean? Now it is time to talk about a little theory. A CCD chip is a thin piece of silicon in a wafer format. These wafers are sensitive to light in an interesting way. When light falls upon them, the "Photoelectric Effect" takes hold; electrons are knocked free from the crystalline structure of the silicon and deposited into small units or wells. There is one well per pixel. When the image is complete, the electrons are sent into a holding register where they are counted. The more electrons in a given register, the brighter that pixel will be. That is the simplified version. Those looking for a more complete theoretical discussion should see one of the many fine books about CCD theory now available.
- What is a Light Frame?
This is the image one is trying so hard to obtain. The light frame is the data from the actual imaging of the object. This is taken through a lens system or telescope with the shutter open and lens cap off. A light frame also contains noise: thermal, light leaks, radio interference, read noisse, etc. All of this has to be removed to get your final image.
- What is the difference C or CS Mount?
These are 2 standard cctv camera lens mounts. Their only difference is the the flange focal distance, which is 17.526 mm (0.69 inches) for a C-mount, 12.52 mm for the otherwise identical CS-mount.