Customers Also Bought
- Deluxe version 2.5 inch TFT color LCD 4 channels 2.4GHz wireless audio and video receiver
- 2pcs OV image sensor chip, 380TV lines, 24LEDs infrared night vision, outdoor weatherproof and dustproof, 2.4GHz security CCTV wireless color CMOS camera, 45 degree view angle, 15m night vision range, 1.0Lux minimum illumination
- Screen: 2.5" TFT LCD
- Display Resolution: 480 x 234
- Active Area: 49.2(W) x 38.142(H)mm
- Dot Pitch: 0.1025(W) x 0.163(H)mm
- View Angle (U/D/L/R): 10/30/45 Degree (Min)
- Brightness: 250cd/sq. m
- Contrast: 150:1
- Light Source: LED
- Demodulation Type: FM
- Input VSWR: 2:1
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2,400 MHz~2,483MHz, CH1=2,414 MHz, CH2=2,432MHz, CHI=2,450 MHz, CH4=2,468 MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480 MHz
- Frequency Stabilization: ±100 KHz
- Local Leakage at Input Terminal: < -55dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: <-85dBm
- Power Supply: AC-DC adapter (DC>6V 800mA)
- Rechargeable Batteries: 4 x NI-MH AAA 850mA
- Consumption Current: 400mA
- Power Consumption: Approx.3W
- Operation Temperature: -10C~>50C/>14F~+122F
- Storage Temperature: -40C~>85C/-40F~+185F
- Operation Humidity: 85%RH
- The frequency range of 2.4GHz wireless audio and video receiver is 2.400GHz-2.483GHz
- It has four-channel switch (2.414GHz, 2.432GHz, 2.450GHz, 2.468GHz) improving flexibility and reliability
- The transmitter and receiver can be used in the same channel, or one to several usage in the same channel (that is, one transmitter sends signals, several receivers receive signals, the receipt is synchronous and accurate, equivalent to wire video distributing machine) or several to several usage (that is, each transmitter takes a channel, slightly adjusting frequency of receiver to select video and audio transmission of another channel, without mutual disturbance)
- The video signals received are clear, stable and vivid in color, with good sound effect
- Video transmission in NTSC or PAL
- AV output terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio input
- The AV input terminal of receiver can be connected with equipment with video and audio output, for example, VCD, DVD, convenient for installation and commission
- Connection terminal, AV output jack, earphone output jack, power input jack, AV in jack
- This unit uses Li-ion battery, convenient for tour
- This unit is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology
- It is low power consumption, stable performance, no X-ray radiation
- It is suitable for monitor, supervision, investigation, obtaining evidence, installation, commissioning and other professional usages, and can meet high-level professional safety demands
- It is attractive for powerful function, simple operation, small volume, wireless signal transmission
- It can be matched with mini type colorful wireless camera for hidden usages. Its signal can penetrate wall and realize synchronization of picture and sound at the site
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628(H) x 582(V), NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Image Device: OV Image Sensor Chip
- Horizontal Definition: 380 TV Lines
- Angular Field of View: 45˚ (f=6mm)
- Minimum Illumination: 1 Lux
- Night Vision Range: 15m night vision range
- Band Width: 25m
- IR LEDs: 24pcs LEDs infrared night vision
- Synchronization System: Internal
- Scanning Frequency (H): PAL: 15.625KHz, NTSC: 15.734KHz
- Scanning Frequency (V): PAL: 50Hz, NTSC: 60Hz
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60) ~ 1/100,000 Sec
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: >48db
- Gamma Correction: >0.45
- Operation Temperature: -10 ~ +50 / +14 ~ +122˚C / ˚F
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2,400 ~ 2,483MHz
- Power Supply: DC +5V
- 1 x 2.5 Inch TFT Color LCD 4 Channels Receiver
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x 3.7 V 1300mA Lithium Battery
- 1 x 5V 1A Switch Power for Receiver
- 1 x Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x OV Image Sensor Chip, 380TV Lines, 24LEDs, 2.4GHz Security CCTV Wireless Color CMOS Cameras
- 2 x Chargers for Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 93.63||USD$ 91.30||USD$ 88.97||USD$ 85.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the maximum range of the receiver circuit?
The range of my design can be up to 5 or 6 feet, but it depends greatly on many factors, including how electrically noisy the environment is, how sophisticated the software algorithm is that reads the analog signal, as well as the orientation of the pickup inductor, L1, to the chest transmitter. The magnetic field generated by the chest transmitter is very directional, so if it is held perpendicular to L1 the signal is weaker and the range shorter.
- How do hidden cameras work?
A small board camera is built into an everyday item. The camera can be wired which means it is connected to receiver using a cable. The camera can also be wireless, in this case the camera transmits a signal to a receiver.
- What is a 2.4 GHz wireless frequency?
A frequency is used to transmit a signal or data like video. 2.4GHz is the specific wireless frequency that our tranmitters use to send video signal to a receiver. All of our wireless cameras operate on the 2.4 GHz frequency. Range varies from 200' to 700' depending on environmental conditions. These units are FCC approved.