Customers Also Bought
- 100% brand new and never used wireless CMOS camera & receiver
- It is made of high quality and durable material for a long time use
- Compact design, portable and easy to set-up
- With the features of stable transmitting signals and professional design, you can use it as a professional security system to monitor your surrounding environment
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3inch CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: 628 x 582(PAL); 510 x 492(NTSC)
- View Angle: 62 degree
- Horizontal Resolution: 380TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz～2,483MHz
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE; 2mW/FCC
- Modulation Type: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Consumption Current: 70mA
- Battery Type (Built-in): Lithium battery
- Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Charge Time: 2 hours
- Charge Consumption: 350mA
- Working Time: 5 hours
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m
- Screen: 2.5" TFT color LCD
- Display Resolution: 480x234
- Active Area: 49.2(W) x 38.142(H) mm
- Dot Pitch: 0.1025(W) x 0.163(H) mm
- View Angle (U/D/L/R): 10/30/45 degree
- Brightness: 250cd/sq.m
- Contrast: 150:1
- Light Source: LED
- Demodulation Type: FM
- Input VSWR: 2:1
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2,400 MHz~2,483 MHz CH1=2,414 MHz;CH2=2,432 MHz CH3=2,450 MHz; CH4=2,468 MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480 MHz
- Frequency Stabilization: ±100 KHz
- Local Leakage at Input Terminal: <-55dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: < -85 dBm
- Power Supply: AC-DC adapter (DC >6V 800 mA) rechargeable batteries NI-MH AAA 850 mA x 4pcs
- Consumption Current: 400 mA
- Power Consumption: Approx.3W
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~>50℃/>14℉~>122℉
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~>85℃/-40℉>185℉
- Operation Humidity: 85% RH
- This 2.4G camera and receiver kits is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology. It has the following features: low power consumption, stable performance, no x-ray radiation
- It is suitable for monitoring, supervision, investigation, obtaining evidence, commissioning and other professional usages, and can meet high-level professional safety demands
- It is attractive for powerful function, simple operation, small volume, wireless signal transmission
- This 2.4G camera and receiver item can be matched with minitype colorful wireless camera for hidden monitoring. Its signal can penetrate wall and realize synchronization of picture and sound at the site
- 1 x 2.5 Inch TFT Color LCD 4 Channels Receiver
- 1 x 8.4 V 1300mA Lithium Battery
- 1 x Audio/Video Cable
- 1 x 9V 1A Switch Power for Receiver
- 1 x Earphone
- 2 x 2.4GHz 1/3 Inch Chip Night-vision Security CCTV Wireless CMOS Color Cameras
- 2 x Chargers for Cameras
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 109.23||USD$ 104.65||USD$ 100.08||USD$ 93.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the camera format?
Refers to the size of the imaging sensor. Common formats are 1/4", 1/2", 1/3", 2/3", and 1". The size of the sensor directly affects the field of view obtained. When using the same size lens on different format sensors, different viewing areas are obtained. For example, using a 6 mm lens on a 1/3" sensor will give you a 37 degree field of view. Using the same lens on a 1/2" sensor will increase the field of view to 56 degrees and 74 degrees on a 2/3" sensor. It is important to make sure you have a lens that was designed for at least the size of your sensor. For instance, you can use a 1" format sensor on a 1/3" camera, but you cannot use a 1/3" lens on a 1" camera. If you use a lens designed for a smaller format camera, the image will be vignetted. Also, by using a lens designed for a larger format sensor, the field of view will be greater than what is specified.
- What is BLC "BackLight Compensation"?
Many cameras included a BLC circuit. This circuit is used to help correct an image with more light behind the subject being viewed. Without backlight compensation, the subject appears dark with little detail. Using backlight compensation will reduce the brightness of the light to allow the subject to appear brighter and bring out the details.
- How does lens size affect distance and field of view?
A smaller lens value will show a shorter viewing distance and a wide field of view. A larger lens value will allow for a longer viewing distance but a narrower field of view.