Customers Also Bought
- 2.4GHz Wireless 420TVL 2 CMOS Color Cameras & 4CH AV Receiver Security System WRC840-2WCM712
- 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4-channels wireless AV color monitor
- PAL/NTSC system
- Environmentally friendly design Camera Receiver Security System
- Remote control with full functions
- 4 Receiver Channel: CH1: 2414MHz, CH1: 2432MHz, CH1: 2450MHz, CH1: 2468MHz
- Imaging Sensor Type: Vimicro 0702 CMOS
- Picture Total Pixels: PAL: 628 x 582 Pixels; NTSC: 510 x 492 Pixels
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- View Angle: PAL: 60°; NTSC: 40°
- Minimum Illumination: 1Lux/F1.2
- Band with: 20M
- Angular Field of View: 45° (F=6mm)
- Power Supply: DC +12V
- Aspect Ration: 7 inch (16:9)
- Display Element: Color TFT LCD
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Active Area: 154.08(mm)*86.58(mm)
- Resolution: 480(H)*RGB*234(V)
- Receiver Channel: 4 Channels
- Brightness: 200cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1
- Db Level: -90dB
- Composite Video (AV): One-way AV input
- OSD Language: English
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Max Power Consumption: ≤8W
- 2.4GHz Wireless 420TVL 2 CMOS Color Cameras & 4CH AV Receiver Security System, environmentally friendly design
- 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4-channels wireless AV color monitor, remote control with full functions
The Problems and the Solutions:
- The indicator of the Channel display window is not lighting. Check whether the socket of the power Adapter works well or not, and make sure the power switch is turning on
- The Receiver cannot receive picture or the picture-received flashes
- Please check whether the Wireless Camera have already put through the power
- Whether the distance between Wireless Camera and Receiver is too far or whether there is Electromagnetic shielding Barrier between Wireless Camera and Receiver (eg: Building of steel structure will make much hindrance to transmitting signal)
- In the Range of Receiving, Don't make two Wireless Cameras with the same Frequency work at the same time, otherwise they will cause interfering
- When the transmitting Cameras of different Frequency work at the same time, the distance between the Cameras should be kept about or over 2 meters, otherwise receiving will be interfered
- If there are high-power transmission signals with the same Frequency and Car-mounted Radio working around, they will cause
- 1 x 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4-Channels Wireless AV Color Monitor
- 2 x Mini Security CCTV Wireless Vimicro 0702 CMOS Color Cameras
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x AV Cable
- 2 x Adapters
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 101.94||USD$ 97.09||USD$ 92.24||USD$ 85.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- AV wireless receiver how can I get a better signal?
Locate the receiver in a better location. You may have to run a bit of A/V cabling though.
- Wireless security camera problem?
You won't expect a good quality picture with those wireless camera. Anyway, try to move the location of the camera and the receiver closer to each other..see if those horizontal bars disappear. If it disappears then it's just the wireless signal of those device is not good. If it's still flickering and the picture still not good then I suggest you get a new one.
- Is it possible to use WiFi to search for wireless cameras running at 2.4GHz and any software 2 view them?
Bascially the video for the camera is modulated differently than from wireless Ethernet, cordless phones, and cellular phones. You need another video system that is using the same modulation pattern.