Customers Also Bought
- 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4 channels wireless AV Color monitor
- Environmentally friendly design
- Remote control with full functions
- System: PAL
- Sync. Model: PAL 50Hz NTSC 60Hz
- Pickup: 1/3 SONY CCD
- Picture Element: 512 x 492(NTS), 512 x 582(PAL)
- Horizontal Resolution: 480TVL
- Sensitivity: 0.5Lux/F1.2
- S/N Ratio: ≥48dB
- Lens: 2.7mm
- Video Output: 1.0VP-P 75ohm
- Frequency: ISM 2,400MHZ~2,483MHz CH1=2,414MHz CH2=2,432MHz CH3=2,450MHz CH4=2,468MHz
- AC-DC Adapter: +5V(DC),1,000mA
- Battery Capacity: 450mAh
- Aspect Ration: 7 inch(16:9)
- Display Element: Color TFT LCD
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Active Area: 154.08(mm) x 86.58(mm)
- Resolution: 480(H) RGB 234(V)
- Receiver Channel: 4CH
- Brightness: 200cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1
- Db Level: -90dB
- Composite Video (AV): One-way AV input
- OSD Language: English
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Max Power Consumption: ≤8W
- 1 x 7 inch TFT LCD 2.4GHz 4-Channels Wireless AV Color Monitor
- 2 x 1/3 SONY CCD Cameras
- 1 x Adapter for Monitor
- 2 x Adapters for Camera
- 1 x RCA Connection Cable
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Standalone Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 164.52||USD$ 156.97||USD$ 149.42||USD$ 139.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How could i monitor the object with wireless camera?
Just plug the output from the receiver into the AV input of your TV. Then when you select AV from the remote the transmitted picture from the camera will come on. You will need a well regulated battery eliminator for the camera.
- Is is possible to encrypt a wireless camera signal?
That would be pretty hard, you'd have to have something at the cam encrypting. The cam picks it up, transfers back to the receiver, it would have to be encrypted before leaving the camera and traversing the open air. Encrypted wireless cameras are available, though. You may have to replace your cams to achieve this.
- How to set up a wireless camera system?
Before you set up a wireless camera system you need to check what type of wireless exists there already. You can't have wireless cameras near a wireless network because you will get interference. Wireless cameras still need power, either battery or plug so you need to think of how often you will be able to get to the camera to change batteries or make sure you can plug it in. May my answer help you!