Customers Also Bought
- Silicon image SIL3112 serial ATA (SATA) host controller chipset
- Compliant with serial ATA specification revision 1.0
- Supports serial ATA generation 1 transfer rate of 1.5 Gb/s (150MB/s)
- Compliant with PCI specification revision 2.3 running at 66MHz with 32-bit interfacing
- Compliant with PCI IDE controller speicification revision 1.0
- Compliant with pogramming interface for bus master IDE controller revision 1.0
- Supports two independent serial ATA channels
- Independent 256-byte FIFOs per serial ATA channel for host reads and writes
- Supports RAID functions 0 or 1
- Supports co exit RAID set and Non-RAID HDD
- Allow HDDs with different sizes to be configured in a RAID set
- Support Windows 98SE/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Server 2003/XP 64-bit/Vista Linux & Netware
- The SATA Raid Controller Card is compliant with serial ATA specification revision 1.0
- The PCI Raid Controller Card can support RAID functions 0 or 1
- This SATA Raid Controller Card can support co exit RAID set and Non-RAID HDD
- High quality material makes the SATA Raid Controller Card durable and reliable for long time use
- The SATA Raid Controller Card allows HDDs with different sizes to be configured in a RAID set
How to Set Up a PCI Raid Controller Card:
- Install the drivers that came with your RAID controller card. The drivers come on a CD packaged with the card
- Shut down your computer and turn off the power supply. Disconnect every cable connected to the computer and then open the case. Open the computer by removing the screws around the outside edge of the rear panel, and then removing the side panel
- Find an unused PCI slot on your motherboard. PCI slots are the long white rectangles. If the slot has a cover on it, remove it
- Slide the card firmly into the slot, making sure that the metallic "teeth" on the card line up properly in the slot. Hold the card by the edges, and avoid touching any chips or components on the board
- Close your computer's case, reconnect all the cables and boot up your computer. During startup you will be prompted with a key to press to enter RAID setup. The specific key will be different with different RAID controller cards and software. Press the designated key
- Select the hard disks you want to use for the RAID, and which RAID configuration you want. The exact procedure will vary with your controller card and software, but each card offers essentially the same options, and at least RAID types 0 and 1. RAID 0 offers greater access speed, and RAID 1 protects your data by mirroring it across two drives. Select two identical hard drives to use for the RAID
- Exit setup, and your computer will reboot automatically
- 1 x 2 Internal Ports SATA(SIL3112) Raid Controller Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.87||USD$ 8.58||USD$ 8.30||USD$ 7.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.