Customers Also Bought
- Brand new 2LED laser pointer keychain flashlight
- Powerful red laser pointer which can be seen over a mile
- Made with 11000 mcd bright LEDs, brighter than normal LEDs
- 10,000 hours of LED life-time
- Mini and light weight, great for emergency
- Aluminium body and durable
- With clip for you can use it as keychain or clip it at your backpack
- Power by 2 x LR44 button batteries (included )
- Size: 69 x 13mm/2.7 x 0.5in(L x Dia.)
- Laser Output: < 5mW
The two bigger holes are used as LEDs, and the smaller one is used for projecting red laser
ON/OFF press button for easy operation
Bright green color, compact keychain design for easy portability - use it any where
- 1 x Laser Pointer Key Chain Flashlight
- 2 x LR44 Button Batteries
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.58||USD$ 4.23||USD$ 3.93||USD$ 3.67||USD$ 3.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is laser pointer?
A laser pointer is a small laser designed to highlight something of interest by projecting a small bright spot of coloured light onto it. Most laser pointers have low enough power that the projected beam presents a minimal hazard to eyes for incidental exposure. The laser beam is not in itself visible from the side, but is visible as a result of light scattered by dust particles along the beam path. The small width of the beam and low power of typical laser pointers makes the beam itself invisible in a reasonably clean atmosphere, showing a point of light when striking an opaque surface. Some higher powered laser pointers are faintly visible via Rayleigh scattering when viewed from the side in moderately to dimly lit conditions.
- What is types of laser pointer?
1. Red/red-orange laser pointer.
2. Green laser pointer.
3. Blue laser.
- How to measure the output power?
The output power of a laser pointer is usually measured in milliwatts (mW). In the US, lasers are classified by the American National Standards Institute and by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Visible laser pointers (400-700 nm) operating at less than 1 mW power are Class 2 or II and visible laser pointers operating with 1-5 mW power are Class 3R or IIIa. Class 3B/IIIb lasers (operating between 5-500mW) and Class 4/IV lasers (operating above 500mW) can not be legally promoted as laser pointers.