Customers Also Bought
- Featured with Beijing opera masks, these metal bookmarks are stylish and elegant
- The mask part of these book markers is made of cloisonne which is a combination of the use of enamel and metal, showing your quality of life
- Metal part of these personalized bookmarks is polished, glossy and shining
- Painting of the metal bookmarks will never fade away
- With these traditional Chinese Beijing opera mask bookmarks, you can surprise anyone who is interested in Chinese culture
- These personalized bookmarks are easy to use and show your special personal taste vividly
- Material: Cloisonne & Metal
- Package Size: 16 × 6 × 3cm(L x W x H)
- These mask book markers made of cloisonne and metal are popular with those who love reading and pay much attention to their quality of life
- Made of special and good metal, these book markers are shining and durable for long time using
- Beautiful masks of these personalized bookmarks are full of classic and traditional Chinese feeling
- Painting on the masks of these metal bookmarks will never fade away
- These Beijing opera mask book markers are good gifts for those who are very interested in Chinese culture
About Metal Polish:
Various metal polishes are used on different surfaces to bring out the luster and shine the piece had in its original state. Look for polishes that are intended for a specific type of metal to avoid damage to the surface. Some metal polishes contain chemicals that can be harmful to certain metals, whereas other polishes are ineffective when used on metals other than those for which they were intended. Read the labels prior to applying metal polish to any surface, and take advantage of tips and tactics proven to speed up the process and provide the best results
- Metal polish is formulated to remove tarnish and lubricate the surface of the metal piece so that it can be buffed back to its original shine. Some metal polish is abrasive and can remove small pits and heavy corrosion. Polish that contains rubbing compound can smooth away scratches and small impurities that have entered into the top layer of the metal. Although the chemicals and grit contained in the metal polish will perform much of the desired cleaning, they must be used with polishing cloths or wheels and worked into the surface with a rubbing motion
- Metal polish comes in liquid, paste and hard bar forms. Various chemicals such as ammonia, alcohol and denatured petroleum products are used in polishes for different metals. Polish for fine jewelry is called jeweler's rouge, and it comes in a red bar form. It contains ferric oxide and is very fine so that it will not scratch or damage fine gold, silver and platinum jewelry. Jeweler's rouge is typically more expensive and can be bought through websites such as Top of the Line and Awesome Gems.com. Most brass polishes leave a layer of oil to maintain the metal's shiny surface. That layer must be removed with alcohol or washed in hot soapy water to remove the film before being polished with Brasso or some other brass polish for best results. Aluminum, chrome and steel polishing products are the most abrasive and can be found in most retail auto parts stores and online sites such as Auto Geek and Always Brilliant
- Ecologically friendly, or "green," polishing products are growing in popularity as people look for ways to keep toxins out of landfills and work with products that carry fewer adverse reactions to the skin and eyes. EMI Industries produces a metal polish made from food products that claims to remove stains and bring the shine back to any metal. Flitz makes metal polishing products made of beeswax and carnauba
- The cloth that is used when polishing metal can make a big difference in the quality of the finished product. A microfiber cloth has microscopic holes in it that absorb dirt and moisture instead of just pushing it around the metal surface like cotton cloths do. Microfiber cloths are durable and easy to clean. They typically contain no chemicals and are environmentally safe
- Because most metal polishes are made from toxic chemicals, always use them in a well-ventilated area. Wear gloves or wash hands immediately after using the polish. Safety glasses can help prevent accidental eye contamination. Wash polishing rags in a separate load to avoid spreading the chemicals to other clothes, sheets or towels
How to Print a Book Marker:
The advent of the e-book created a debate over the relevance of the digital word vs. the printed word. E-books have advantages over the printed word, but many readers still prefer traditional printed books. This means book markers are still needed. A quick online search will show numerous fun and personalized book markers ready to print. A simple method lets you print out your favorites in a short amount of time
- Printing JPG Book Markers
- Find the bookmark you'd like to use and save it to your computer by right-clicking and selecting "save image as". Tip Junkie, Activity Village and Blue Mountain all have free bookmarks you can print (see Resources)
- Open the bookmark. Do this by opening Microsoft Word and clicking on the "insert" tab and selecting "picture." Scroll down until you find the bookmark and double-click on it
- Insert your cardstock into the printer
- Go to the Word document and click "file" and "print."
- Cut along the guide lines of the book marker
- For PDF Book Markers
- Open the PDF file of the book marker
- Insert your card stock into the printer
- Click on the "print" symbol on the top left-hand corner of the PDF page
- Cut along the guide lines of the book marker
- 2 x Chinese Cloisonne Beijing Opera Masks Bookmark
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.20||USD$ 5.19||USD$ 5.19||USD$ 5.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.