Customers Also Bought
- This is a new generic 2 RCA female / female coupler adapter
- Female to female adapter is good for joining 2 stereo A/V component cable or RGB composite cables
- This female adapter can be used as cable gender changer as well
- This female adapter is for a 2 RCA phono jack to 2 RCA phono jack audio coupler adapter
- Adapter RCA with gold-plated for better quality and performance
- The RCA coupler is the easiest and fastest way to extend your RCA audio cables
- This female adapter will make your life convenient and interesting
- Size: 3.1 x 2.7 x 1.1cm/1.2 x 1.1 x 0.4in(L x W x T)
- Made of high quality material, this female adapter can be used safely
- The gold plated female to female adapter is quite duable and can be used for a long time
- This RCA coupler is very convenient to use and very helpful
- With exquisite workmanship, this female adapter has great quality
- This small RCA coupler can extend your RCA audio cables
How to Install RCA Jack Adapters:
RCA jack adapters are used to connect video or audio cables to components with different types of jacks. RCA jacks were introduced by the Radio Corporation of America for use with phonograph record players in the 1940s. These plugs are commonly found on speaker cables and triple cord connectors for a VCR or DVD player. The jacks are still widely used on cables for modern equipment, yet, now other types of connector plugs are found on some audio and video devices. Adapters are available to convert RCA connectors to F-type, 1/4 inch, mini jacks and BNC connectors
- Use an adapter to convert an RCA jack from a male plug to a female receiver. Many cables with RCA jacks have male plugs on both sides. Plug the male end from a cable into an adapter sleeve with female end connectors on both sides. The cable can then receive an RCA male end through the other side of the adapter
- Connect an RCA jack to a mini jack, 1/4 inch, F-type or BNC adapter. Plug the RCA jack into its receiver on the adapter. The other end of the adapter forms a plug for the desired type of connection. Adapters are made to connect all combinations of male and female ends between two plug types
- Plug two RCA jacks into a single mini jack or 1/4-inch port. Stereo signals for left- and right-channel sound are often carried on two audio cables with RCA jacks. Adapters are made to receive both RCA jacks on one side with a 1/4-inch or mini jack plug on the other
- Connect the RCA jacks from a DVD player to a television with an F-type receiving port. Plug the yellow, red and white RCA jacks into the color-coded receiving ports on a signal converter adapter. Connect one end of an F-type plug into the audio/video output on the adapter and the other end into the television
How to Convert RCA Cables with Coaxial Adapters:
Converting RCA cables with coaxial adapters can be useful for hooking up newer gear with older types of electronic equipment that are not equipped with the round RCA jacks for plug-and-play connectivity. Attaching an adapter between an RCA cable and a coaxial cable in effect transforms a coaxial jack into an RCA jack, which is standard equipment on virtually all audio/video components
- Connect a coaxial cable with a coaxial adapter by placing the coupler on the cable over the external threads on the adapter and turning clockwise by hand. Make sure the steel pin inside the coaxial cable inserts straight into the hole in the adapter
- Plug an RCA cable into the opposite end of the adapter, pushing the plug into the jack until it clicks into place
- Connect the RCA plug on the other end of the cable to a compatible electronic device and attach the coupler on the opposite end of the coaxial cable to a threaded coax jack, tightening clockwise by hand
- 1 x 2 RCA Female to 2 RCA Female Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.71||USD$ 2.48||USD$ 2.28||USD$ 2.11||USD$ 1.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.