Customers Also Bought
- Easy plug & play installation automatically selects IRQ and I/O address
- Support PCI IRQ sharing-saves valuable resources for other expansion card
- Support 32-bit PCI bus, PCI specification 2.1
- Supports more than one card into system
- Support Windows 95 98 ME 2000 NT4.0 XP Vista, Linux & DOS
- Build-in SPP, PS2, EPP, ECP compatible IEEE 1284 printer port
- Fast data rates up to 1.5 Mbytes/sec
- Build-in 16 Byte FIFO
- Build-in 16C550 compatible UART with 16 byte transmit-receuve FIFO
- Fast data rates up to 1 Mbytes/sec
- Able to support 16c650(32 byte FIFO). 16c750(64 bate FIFO). 16c850(128 bate FIFO) compatible UART(Not all version)
Support Serial Devices:
- Automated teller machine. Bar-code reader. Digital camera. Digitizing table. Modem. Finger print identification. Inra-red transceiver. ISIN T/A. Magnetic card reader. PDAs. POS deverces. Multi-Moden Dial-up server etc
Support Parallel Devices:
- Bank passbook printer. CF/SM/MMC/SO/PCMCIA Reader. CD-R/RWS. EPROM Programmer. Intelligent UPS. Laplink. LS1200rive. Plotter. Receipt printer. Scanner etc
- Built-in SPP, PS2, EPP, & ECP.PCI Controller Cards support PCI IRQ sharing-saves valuable resources for other expansion card, support 32-bit PCI bus, PCI specification 2.1, supports more than one card into system, support windows 95 98 ME 2000 NT4.0 XP Vista, Linux & DOS! Connect multiple serial and parallel devices to your PCI slot-equipped desktop PC with this I/O PCI Control Card
- Transfers data up to 1.5 Mbytes/sec.PCI Controller Card adds two configurable DE9 RS-232 serial ports and one DB25 parallel port to your computer.This PCI Control Card can easy plug & play installation automatically selects IRQ and I/O address
- You can add multiple I/O cards to your system and share IRQs to save resources. Requires 1 PCI slot and an additional slot. Compatible with DOS, Microsoft Windows and Linux.This PCI Control Card is the best choice for you
What Is the Difference in a Wireless PCI Adapter or Wireless PC Card:
- PCI - PCI is a specification for the design of add-on cards meant to be installed in a desktop computer. These computers use a small white slot, about three inches long, that the edge of a PCI add-on card is meant to be inserted in to
- PC Card - A PC Card is a small, self-contained device that is meant to be plugged into a slot on a laptop computer. A typical PC Card is 85.6mm in length and 54mm in width. The height varies depending on the type of card. While these are typically only used in laptops, desktop adapters do exist
- Function - Essentially, both PCI and PC Card devices are designed to accomplish the same goal. The only real difference is in their form. While there are some low-level electrical differences, these differences are not relevant to the end-user. A wireless card in either form will function exactly the same
- 2 x Serial Port Cables
- 1 x PCI Combo I/O Series Controller Card
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.77||USD$ 10.63||USD$ 10.49||USD$ 10.31||USD$ 10.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- When connected through a Controller Card?
Hard drive controller cards typically have commands for entering the respective setup utility. Reference the product information for the controller. The product information states:
1. The correct keystroke sequence for entering the setup utility for the controller.
2. If the setup utility identifies drives that are attached to the controller card.
3. If the setup utility supports options for enabling or disabling the ports/connectors for the drives.
4. Methods for troubleshooting problems applicable to the card and to the devices that are connected to it.
- Why use controller card?
Also older BIOSes might not support larger hard drives, if the BIOS is a proprietary OEM BIOS a manufacturer supplied update is often not available, so therefore a card with an onboard BIOS that supports larger drives is used to enable large drive support. Maxtor was including PCI-ATA cards with it's larger drives so people could use them before many manufacturers natively supported them.
However, it's pretty much pointless to use an ATA-100 or 133 card if the machine has at least ATA-66 and supports large drives, because the fastest PATA drives are maxing out around 70MB/sec transfer rate, which is only 4MB/sec faster than ATA-66, so performance gains are miniscule, since the bandwitdth is maxed out only in rare situations, and then only briefly. "Upgrading" a machine that supports ATA-100 with a ATA-133 card is just a waste of money.
Also the cards might be RAID capable which can increase disk performance greatly, an ATA-133 RAID card can have transfer rates of 120MB/sec with two good drives in RAID 1. So that is worthwhile, when the motherboard does not have a RAID capable controller onboard.
- Why is my hdd not reading from esata controller card?
Does anything recognize in the esata port if you need multiple drives and the esata port then take and look into this more but if you need just the one drive the just let it go and run how it works!