Customers Also Bought
- PCI specification revision 2.1 compliant
- The PCI Card is compliant with standard 16C550 UART with 16 byte transmit-receive FIFO
- The PCI Card has fast data rates up to 1 Mbps
- Two DB9 serial port connectors PCI Card
- MCS9835 chip Express Controller Card
- Driver supported MS Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/NT4.0 Server 2003/XP 64-bit/Vista. Linux. DOS
- This 2 Serial Port PCI Express Card can allow more devices to share the increased bandwidth
- This PCI express controller card serial offers high performance, excellent throughput and reliable solutions for server platforms utilizing PCI express slots
How to Install an Express Card:
- Turn off and unplug your computer
- Ground yourself so that you don't cause a static electric shock to the hardware when you touch it. You can ground yourself by touching any grounded conductor
- Open your computer case. The PCI-Express slots are fitted into the mainboard such that the ends of the cards will be flush with the rear of your tower, so that external components (such as speakers) can be plugged into them
- Remove the slot cover on your tower, if necessary. These slots are to keep dust from penetrating the tower prior to the installation of a card
- Insert the card into any of the PCI-E slots on the mainboard. Most modern computers have several of these slots. The correct orientation will be apparent; there's only one way to fit a PCI-Express card into the mainboard such that its rear end is in the correct position
- Use the braces supplied by the tower to brace the PCI-Express card into position after you have inserted it into the mainboard
- Connect the component to the power supply unit inside the tower
- Close the case, re-power the computer, and install the software for your new component
How to Remove a PCI Express Card:
- Turn off the computer and unplug the power cable
- Open the computer's case by unscrewing a few screws on the back of the case holding on the left side panel. Depending on your case, you might not need to remove any screws--some towers have screwless easy-release mechanisms
- Locate the PCI express video card. You can tell which card it is by following your monitor cable and checking which card the cable is plugged into. It will usually be the card plugged into the motherboard highest up in the case
- Unplug cords from the back of the video card, and any internal power cords. You will probably have at least one, if not more, cords plugged into the PCI express card on the back, such as the monitor cable, and other video hook ups. Inside the case, there might be an additional power cord attached to the card coming from the power supply that must be detached
- Unscrew a retaining screw securing the card near the back of the case if present
- Remove the card by pulling it straight back with moderate pressure. There will likely be a plastic retainer tab on the side of the card furthest from the back of the case that you will have to lift up before you remove the card. If you cannot get it to pop out, jimmy it back and forth slightly
- 1 x PCI Express Controller Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.33||USD$ 7.86||USD$ 7.40||USD$ 6.78||USD$ 6.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.