Customers Also Bought
- High quality
- Easily snaps inside a convenient storage slot on the back
- Keep your screen free from scratches and fingerprints
- Don't let the gaming stop because you don't have a stylus
- Material: Plastic
- Compatible with: Nintendo DS Lite
- Color: Black / White
- 2 x Touch Stylus Pens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.15||USD$ 1.95||USD$ 1.79||USD$ 1.65||USD$ 1.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Are Stylus Pens Safe for Nintendo NDS?
Yes. They are safe. if you got a load of protectors, it will be better!
- Can I use my fingernail to replace the stylus pen?
No, you can not, if you use you fingernail, it will hurt your screen. Stylus pen protects your screen from fingerprints, scratches, the stylus pen also improves the precision of the touch input, allowing use of smaller user interface elements!
- How do I get sweat-stains out of my stylus pen?
You can use alchohol to rub and a cotton swab! That will be much better.