Customers Also Bought
- Model No.: S2M-AC24V
- Channel: 2CH
- Control Mode: Momentary(Press and Hold -> On; Release -> Off)
- Coding Type: Fixed Code
- Coding Setting: By Soldering
- Power Supply(Operating Voltage): AC24V±1V
- PCB Size: 68mm x 50mm x 20mm/2.6in x 1.9in x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- Case Size: 75mm x 55mm x 30mm/2.9in x 2.1in x 1.1in(L x W x H)
- Maximum Power: 60W
- Model No.: C-2
- Channel: 2CH
- Remote Control Distance: 100m/328ft
- Encode: Fixed Code by Soldering
- Unit Size: 58mm x 39mm x 16mm/2.2in x 1.5in x 06in(L x W x H)
- Power Supply: 1 x 23A -12V Battery(Included, Can be Used for 12months)
- This wireless remote control is easy to install and operate
- This wireless remote system could control lights, TVs, motors, fans, cameras, video signals, audio signals, electrically operated doors, locks, windows, blinds, cars and other appliances with voltage AC24V
- You can turn on/off the receiving system with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance
- The remote switch control can control signals passing through walls, floors and doors
- The transmitter (encoding) and the receiver (decoding) of this wireless remote control use an 8-bit code
- If you use two or more receivers in the same place, you can set them with different codes
- The transmitting frequency of this wireless remote system ranges from 315MHz to 433MHz
- Featured with a high-security, large memory capacity, stable performance, this wireless remote control is really a good helper for you
- For your home convenience, you should take this high performance wireless remote control
- With the advent of RF, users can utilize a receiving system without needing a line of sight to the item
- The wireless remote system is practical for you daily use
- The wireless remote control is precisely-designed, making it a safe and easy controller for home appliance
- Press button 1 and hold: Terminals 4 and 5 output AC24V
- Release button 1: Terminals 4 and 5 no output
- Press button 2 and hold: Terminals 3 and 4 output AC24V
- Release button 2: Terminals 3 and 4 no output
How to Build a Wireless Remote Control:
Simple wireless devices use various components to activate an infra-red signal that broadcasts to a receiver box, allowing the user to program the control. Basic wireless remote controls simply turn a device on or off. Components used in a wireless device can be found at most electronics outlets and hobby shops. Specialized retail establishments have pre-packaged kits that can be used by a beginner. At the very least, even experienced electronics enthusiasts use pre-made remote control boxes due to the simplicity of their design, including ergonomic support. The structure of the wireless remote control provides a builder with not only knowledge but the reasons a receiver can be controlled by the device
- Open the remote control housing and place a push button switch on the side. In the upper right corner of the housing, fasten a 3-volt battery holder. Be sure enough room is available to install and remove the battery
- Run a wire from the push button switch and link to the 3-volt battery holder at the negative connection. Attach another wire to the push button switch and lead it to the Meg 1/4W resistor and the NPN silicon transistor. Run a third wire from the Meg 1/4W resistor and attach it to the 22K 1/4W resistor and and the PNP silicon transistor
- Position the infra-red LED on the front of the housing. Attach the LED and run wires to both transistors. From the 22K 1/4W resistor, run a wire to the C220.01uF 16v ceramic disk capacitor. Run another wire between the NPN silicon transistor and the ceramic disk capacitor
- From the positive connector on the 3-volt battery holder, connect a wire to the PNP silicon transistor. This will allow for proper current flow in a closed circuit. Ensure the push button switch is positioned to "off" and place a 3-volt battery into the holder. Close the remote control housing
- Point the remote control at a receiver, making sure the LED on the control is aimed at the LED of the receiver. Push the button and the receiver should power on and off. To adjust the receiver to be programmed, point the remote control and hold down the push button switch. Adjust the pot or taper on the receiver until you hear a click. This links the remote control and the receiver
How to Route an RF Remote Control System:
A remote control using RF (radio-frequency) signals does not require line-of-sight in order to function--unlike the more commonly used infrared (IR) remote. To use an RF remote with an electronics device that relies on an IR signal, use a RF signal receiver with the RF remote. The procedure for routing an RF control system to properly function with electronic devices is straightforward. No special tools or additional equipment are necessary other than the RF control system
- Place the RF receiver that comes with the RF remote control system next to the electronic device that is going to be controlled; the device may be in an enclosed space like a closet or on a shelf inside a cabinet
- Route the power cord from the RF receiver to a nearby power outlet and plug it in for power; the outlet could be a wall outlet or on the back of an electronic device (for example, an amplifier).
- Extend the external antenna attached to the RF receiver. Angle the tip of the antenna in the general direction of where the RF remote is typically to be used (for example, towards the living room or bedroom)
- Plug the IR extender cable's plug into the port on the back of the RF receiver. Route the IR extender cable over to the front of the electronic device
- Play the beam of a flashlight across the length of the electronic device's front panel until you see the small square that denotes the placement of its IR receiver
- Tape the LED bulb at the end of the IR extender cable to the electronic device's front panel where the IR receiver is located with a strip of masking tape
- Turn the RF receiver over. Change the setting switch on the bottom to one of the RF channels with the tip of a flat-edged jeweler's screwdriver. Turn the RF receiver back right side up
- Change the channel on the RF remote to match that of the RF receiver; the switch can be changed using your fingers
- 1 x Receiver: S2M-AC24V(2 Channels/Momentary Control Mode/AC24V)
- 2 x Transmitter: C-2
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.72||USD$ 22.18||USD$ 21.63||USD$ 20.91||USD$ 20.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.