Customers Also Bought
Spec Price $6.39-$9.99
- The camera cleaning kit includes an air blower duster and a cleaning lens pen
- Natural and environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Removes dust, erases smudges and does not leave residue
- With special one-way air intake valve, camera cleaning kit prevents reverse air flow
- This camera cleaning kit is light weight, small and handy
- Compact and easy-to-use lens cleaning system
- Portable, non-toxic and environment-friendly
- Employs a revolutionary non-liquid compound that will not spill or dry out
- Perfect for cleaning digital SLR, SLR, digital camera lens, binocular lens, and telescope lens, filters, musical instruments, computers, keyboards, etc
- Size: 12cm/4.7in(L) (Cleaning Lens Pen)
- This is the air blower duster which is environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- The camera cleaning kit is necessarity for you to clean camera
- This set of camera cleaning kit includes an air blower duster and a cleaning lens pen
- If any smudges remain, just breathe gently on the lens and repeat the cleaning process
- This set of camera cleaning kit is a must have for camera lens cleaning
Cleaning Lens Pen Use Instructions:
- Remove dust particles with retractable brush
- Remove lens pen's cap and wipe the surface with smooth, circular motions of the unique flexible cleaning pad
- The remarkable special cleaning compound removes fingerprints, smudges and grease marks with ease. If some smudges persist, breath gently on the surface tube cleaned and repeat the process
- Replace the cap over the tip and give the cap a half twist. Twisting the cap replenishes the unique lens pen cleaning pad
How to Clean Your Camera Lens?
- Keeping the lens of your camera clean is vital for taking spotless pictures. This is especially true for the digital SLR cameras which have highly accurate focusing mechanisms as the slightest particle of dust can show up on the picture and ruin your entire piece of art.Cleaning your lens is an art as well. While doing so you should be careful not to permanently damage it by causing scratches. Follow the steps below to know how to clean the lens of your camera efficiently and safely
- Choose a clean and dust free area of your room near the window where you can get access to the direct sunlight. Spread a clean sheet and put all your stuff on it
- Remove the filter from your lens and inspect the lens under direct sunlight. Sunlight is the best source of light to inspect your camera lens. You will be able to see even the minutest particle size. Look for any scratches, dirt or grease
- Use your brush to gently remove any dirt and dust
- Spray the lens cleaning fluid directly over the lens and use a microfiber cloth to wipe it off. Repeat the procedure few more times and inspect under direct sunlight. If you are not happy with the results, use higher quantities of lens fluid until all the dirt, dust and grease is removed completel
- Clean your filter following Steps 1 through 4
- Turn on your electric air blower and make sure it is clean. Put a clean piece of cloth or a brand new air filter at the inlet of the blower so that the air that is gushed through its tube is free of dust particles. Blow both surfaces of your lens and filter throughly
- Inspect both the filter ant the lens under sunlight. If you are satisfied with the results place the filter on the lens first. Make sure no particles are trapped between the filter and the lens. Next mount the lens back on the camera body
Tips & Warnings
- Do not hold air blower too close to the lens or the filter
How to Choose Camera Cleaning Supplies?
- Routine cleanings of camera equipment will not only make your gear last longer, but also make your pictures clearer. Keeping fingerprints off your lenses and nose grease off your LCD screen is vital. Choosing camera-cleaning supplies to get the job done correctly will keep your camera gear in tip top condition
- Decide what pieces of camera gear need to be cleaned. Make a list for current and future reference. Be sure to include camera bodies, lenses, filters and accessories
- Go to your local photo retail store to stock up on cleaning supplies. Purchase products that will easily fit into the available compartments of your camera bag. Select trial size or compact packages of supplies to take on the go. Choose large packages to keep at home for thorough cleanings
- Purchase lens-cleaning fluid. Choose spray bottles or bottles with a tip that allows drops to come out one at a time. This fluid can be used to clean many pieces of camera gear, including lenses, filters and the exterior of the camera body
- Purchase lens tissues. Moisten the lens tissues with the lens-cleaning fluid. Always use a moist tissue for initial cleanings of lenses, filters and the exterior of a camera body. Use a circular motion to clean the camera gear. Follow up with a dry lens tissue to remove excess cleaning fluid
- Use a microfiber cloth to remove dust. Use the microfiber cloth for general cleanings whenever you feel your lens needs a touch-up. Use circular motions on your camera lens to remove light dust, small smudges and even rain spots
- Clean the digital camera sensor. If you have never done this before, take your camera to an authorized repair center for assistance. Although there are retail products for digital camera sensor cleaning, it is very easy to damage your sensor. This is one area of camera cleaning that is best left to a professional service technician
- Remove dust from the mirror of a film camera. Use a hurricane bulb or other manual blower to spray air into the open camera body to remove dust from the mirror. Hold the camera body so the open front is facing the floor as you blow the air into the camera body. Debris will then fall directly to the floor, rather than being simply moved into another area of the camera body
Tips & Warnings
- Never apply lens-cleaning fluid directly to any piece of a camera gear. Excess moisture may leak into the electronics, causing damage. Always apply lens-cleaning liquids with a microfiber cloth or disposable lens-cleaning tissue
- 1 x Optical Lens Pen
- 1 x Air Blower Duster
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||CLP 4765.45||CLP 4464.60||CLP 4199.48||CLP 3964.08||CLP 3753.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.