Customers Also Bought
- The camera cleaning kit includes an air blower duster and a cleaning lens pen
- Natural and environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Removes dust, erases smudges and does not leave residue
- With special one-way air intake valve, camera cleaning kit prevents reverse air flow
- This camera cleaning kit is light weight, small and handy
- Compact and easy-to-use lens cleaning system
- Portable, non-toxic and environment-friendly
- Employs a revolutionary non-liquid compound that will not spill or dry out
- Perfect for cleaning digital SLR, SLR, digital camera lens, binocular lens, and telescope lens, filters, musical instruments, computers, keyboards, etc
- Size: 12cm/4.7in(L) (Cleaning Lens Pen)
- This is the air blower duster which is environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- The camera cleaning kit is necessarity for you to clean camera
- This set of camera cleaning kit includes an air blower duster and a cleaning lens pen
- If any smudges remain, just breathe gently on the lens and repeat the cleaning process
- This set of camera cleaning kit is a must have for camera lens cleaning
Cleaning Lens Pen Use Instructions:
- Remove dust particles with retractable brush
- Remove lens pen's cap and wipe the surface with smooth, circular motions of the unique flexible cleaning pad
- The remarkable special cleaning compound removes fingerprints, smudges and grease marks with ease. If some smudges persist, breath gently on the surface tube cleaned and repeat the process
- Replace the cap over the tip and give the cap a half twist. Twisting the cap replenishes the unique lens pen cleaning pad
How to Clean Your Camera Lens?
- Keeping the lens of your camera clean is vital for taking spotless pictures. This is especially true for the digital SLR cameras which have highly accurate focusing mechanisms as the slightest particle of dust can show up on the picture and ruin your entire piece of art.Cleaning your lens is an art as well. While doing so you should be careful not to permanently damage it by causing scratches. Follow the steps below to know how to clean the lens of your camera efficiently and safely
- Choose a clean and dust free area of your room near the window where you can get access to the direct sunlight. Spread a clean sheet and put all your stuff on it
- Remove the filter from your lens and inspect the lens under direct sunlight. Sunlight is the best source of light to inspect your camera lens. You will be able to see even the minutest particle size. Look for any scratches, dirt or grease
- Use your brush to gently remove any dirt and dust
- Spray the lens cleaning fluid directly over the lens and use a microfiber cloth to wipe it off. Repeat the procedure few more times and inspect under direct sunlight. If you are not happy with the results, use higher quantities of lens fluid until all the dirt, dust and grease is removed completel
- Clean your filter following Steps 1 through 4
- Turn on your electric air blower and make sure it is clean. Put a clean piece of cloth or a brand new air filter at the inlet of the blower so that the air that is gushed through its tube is free of dust particles. Blow both surfaces of your lens and filter throughly
- Inspect both the filter ant the lens under sunlight. If you are satisfied with the results place the filter on the lens first. Make sure no particles are trapped between the filter and the lens. Next mount the lens back on the camera body
Tips & Warnings
- Do not hold air blower too close to the lens or the filter
How to Choose Camera Cleaning Supplies?
- Routine cleanings of camera equipment will not only make your gear last longer, but also make your pictures clearer. Keeping fingerprints off your lenses and nose grease off your LCD screen is vital. Choosing camera-cleaning supplies to get the job done correctly will keep your camera gear in tip top condition
- Decide what pieces of camera gear need to be cleaned. Make a list for current and future reference. Be sure to include camera bodies, lenses, filters and accessories
- Go to your local photo retail store to stock up on cleaning supplies. Purchase products that will easily fit into the available compartments of your camera bag. Select trial size or compact packages of supplies to take on the go. Choose large packages to keep at home for thorough cleanings
- Purchase lens-cleaning fluid. Choose spray bottles or bottles with a tip that allows drops to come out one at a time. This fluid can be used to clean many pieces of camera gear, including lenses, filters and the exterior of the camera body
- Purchase lens tissues. Moisten the lens tissues with the lens-cleaning fluid. Always use a moist tissue for initial cleanings of lenses, filters and the exterior of a camera body. Use a circular motion to clean the camera gear. Follow up with a dry lens tissue to remove excess cleaning fluid
- Use a microfiber cloth to remove dust. Use the microfiber cloth for general cleanings whenever you feel your lens needs a touch-up. Use circular motions on your camera lens to remove light dust, small smudges and even rain spots
- Clean the digital camera sensor. If you have never done this before, take your camera to an authorized repair center for assistance. Although there are retail products for digital camera sensor cleaning, it is very easy to damage your sensor. This is one area of camera cleaning that is best left to a professional service technician
- Remove dust from the mirror of a film camera. Use a hurricane bulb or other manual blower to spray air into the open camera body to remove dust from the mirror. Hold the camera body so the open front is facing the floor as you blow the air into the camera body. Debris will then fall directly to the floor, rather than being simply moved into another area of the camera body
Tips & Warnings
- Never apply lens-cleaning fluid directly to any piece of a camera gear. Excess moisture may leak into the electronics, causing damage. Always apply lens-cleaning liquids with a microfiber cloth or disposable lens-cleaning tissue
- 1 x Optical Lens Pen
- 1 x Air Blower Duster
Spec Price $6.39-$9.99
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||$97.61 MXN||$91.44 MXN||$86.01 MXN||$81.19 MXN||$76.88 MXN|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.